Moab April 17th - 21st (EJS)

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Ok just wondering if you could post if you are going, where you are camping, dates you will be there, and what trails on what days. Just wondering thanks. Cause I plan to be there during that weekend since its my spring break, and I would like to meet up with anyone.

I will be there from 17th to the 21st and I camp at bartlett wash. I don't know what days but I would like to try Metal Masher, Golden Spike, and Hells Revenge.

P

pokeyYJ

We (Toby, Moabrat, caste, cr wld zy, and me) are going to be down there 16th-21st. We are probably going to run Goldenspike on friday, and then after that its up in the air. We are staying at the Motel 6, if you want to hook up just come by in the morning around 8:00 a.m. and look for my YJ(green) moabrats TJ(white) caste's tj (Yellow) and maybe my dads Rubicon(red)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I'll be down there with some other cruiserheads as well as some jeepers. Staying at a house in town, feel free to call and come hang...

801-518-3937

Brett

Meat-Hippy
this sucks I am stuck working while you are all down there. I'd stay at my parents house down there if I could go too! FREE

oh, and thanks for the burger :D

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
i'll be there the 16-20. staying whereever I can find room on the ground--probably just on my trailer parked up sandflats or something. want to run Rusty Nail, Pritchett, helldorados, LPG, or whatever the cool kids are doing.

Cody

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
I'll be there with my brother running trails on thurs, fri and sat. I've signed up for the organized trails.

thurs: Golden Spike (might let my bro drive through the crack!!)
fri: Cliff Hanger
sat: behind the rocks

staying with Demon Jeep at the Moab valley inn..

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Ok, I will (currently) plan on running golden spike on friday with you guys. What are you running on thursday? Cause I will leave wednesday after school. Kurt you drive a yota right? or Be I wrong? Anyway what trails were you interested in. And Im not so sure you want to invite a 16 y/o to "hang" at your house. Im really boring. Anyway I don't think I will do behind the rocks black sheep, I did that last Time I was there and I didn't really enjoy it, maybe cause my friend insisted that we bring all the crap + bikes in the back of the truck so I couldn't see anything. And Cody what is Rusty Nail? am I able to do that my truck is going to be exactly the same as last trip. Anyway thanks for the input guys.

P

pokeyYJ

Originally posted by Klif01
Ok, I will (currently) plan on running golden spike on friday with you guys. What are you running on thursday? Cause I will leave wednesday after school.

Well, If you were talking to me, you are more than welcome to join us on the trail.

I will let you know for sure what we are doing on that Friday when we get a little closer to EJS.

What time are you going to get out of School on wednesday? I don't know for sure but I think that we are going to leave in the afternoon. I have school until 1:00 pm up at Weber.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
I get out at 2:15 from school. And thats not really negotiable since I can't manage to sneak out from english early (Crazy English Teacher):eek:
Are you willing to convoy down?

P

pokeyYJ

Let me talk to the rest of my group tomarrow and find out what they are thinking they want to do.

Maybe a night trail when we get down there on Wednesday, maybe a little Moab Rim?

PM with a number that I can reach you at and I will give you a call if we can't hook up through RME.

I am going to go to bed now though so G-BYE

Brad Yates

airwalks are cool
come on Klif01 it's perfectably acceptable to skip school for 4wheeling! i'm skipping a whole week of college :D i'm leaving monday afternoon the 14th and setting up camp in the Denny's parking lot or something :rolleyes: i should be there through the 20th, maybe catch you guys on a run or too. my first EJS can't wait!

Klif01

Do I bother you?
So lets set up a meeting time every day how about 7:55 at City Market? We can decide exactly where to go once we are there. Maybe have a general idea of what your group wants to do so we can get to the trail as quickly as possible to avoid the crowds (if you can even do that) but it will be better than leaving when the ejs crowds leave.

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
my buddies and I are going to be down there the 16th to the 20th. We're going to be camping over by Lion's Back. My buddy has the hookups so we don't have to pay for our camping spot which is already reserved for us. But we're going to have like 20 Jeeps down there. If you see a Ford F350 with a custom paint job with a Waterbuffalo on it.... Thats us. The ford will be used to tow down 2 Jeeps.

Give me a call if you wanna join up with us... Not sure on trail runs though. 801-232-9580

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Currently I plan to leave orem at around 3 on wednesday, According to pokey they are definitely doing golden spike on friday. Then other days we will meet at city market every morning at 7:50. Does this work for everyone who wants to meet up? I will also give you a call tommorow tweaky. Good night

Broncoman

I'll be there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 16-21 . staying in the apt. above the store at Riverside Oasis C.G. drop in and say hi or introduce yourself if we haven't met

Mike_Lib

Mall Crawlin'
I'm looking for a motel room for Thurs & Fri night. If anyone knows of someone who is going to cancel a room down there then please let me know in advance. I'll hook you up with some $'s or beer or what ever you want if you can get me the hook ups on a room. I've been calling central moab reservations every morning and 'aint no one cancelling! :D

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Hey, I will take your money and find you a camping spot. How about right next to me in free bartlet wash with a slick rock playground right next to the campground......:)