Moab April 17th - 21st (EJS)

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit

What brand is it? Deckers? I will be making one ASAP.. :D

Ya Know what... I have no Idea! It's all made of copper and has 4 holes in it. 2 are for the coolant (which goes through a the center of the main tube in a spiral rotation type.) The other 2 holes is where you hook up the hose. Throw one end in a river/lake and hook up your shower head on the other end. Then you gotta hook it up to a pump (probably an A/C Pump) Engine has to be running while taking a shower and water temp probably pretty hot.

Ya, I made fun of him because it's something useless for camping!! :D

I'm stoked. Leaving tomorrow after school.

Moon

Im leaving Wednesday around 3-5 and will be camping some where don't know for sure. Redrock bailed on me so I was going to camp with him and his dad his dad is there but I dont know him well enoughf so it will be kinda wierd. but Im doing seven mile and Wipe out hill with "Jeep" for the Rubicon only event and then dont have anything planed Friday would love to run Poisen spider-Golden spike with any-everyone that wants to on Friday or what ever anyone else is doing. then doing Strike ravine Saterday with the Redrock jeep club or who ever I sent that money too. and leaving that night unless anyone can talk me in to staying Sunday and doing some trails with them. Im taking my wifes rubicon since the wag isnt legal and it isnt read for Moab anyway. My name is Brent and the rubie is green 33s warn xd9000i with the rme.com sticker under it on the bumper... thanks Greg... Ill check the post before I leave but if ya want to call while Im in Moab my # is 801 319 8677 if I dont answer jaut leave a message and Ill call back you know how cells are.....:cool:

P

pokeyYJ

Hey mudsides, We are doing the golden spike on friday if you want to hook up. We finally got Toby's Rubicon back so it would be cool to have two Rubi's on the trail.:p

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
I had an awesome trip!!!

Left Tuesday night. My buddies whole stereo blew right as we were leaving town so we went and bought him a new deck and rewired everything.

Tuesday: Pulled into Moab at midnight. Called my bud I was camping with. He met us on the road. He couldn't get back to sleep so we pulled off sway bars, track bars, etc. and headed out for a night run. We decided on Fins and Things. After that tried Dump Bump. The cherokees walked it... I lifted a tire, lost traction and slid backwards. Almost had to use my spare to save me! :D Got back to camp around 3. Stayed up until 5.

Wednesday: Woke up at 7:30. Did Fins and Things again. Ate lunch then headed over to Moab Rim. We turned back after the Z turn because it started to get dark. Then just chilled at our campsite (between Lion's Back and Potatoe Salad)

Thursday: Did Poison Spider Mesa. Met up with another bud, he had an XJ with about 12 inches of lift. Total beater. Doors pulled off hatchback pulled off. He showed off and started climbing everything. But he broke as well. Right after the switchbacks his fan ate up his ATF hose in engine bay. Did a quick fix. Partied at campsite!

Friday: We slept in and fixed a u-joint on a 97 cherokee. Decided to do Hell's Revenge. Got the cops called on us for not paying the $5 at Dump Bump. On Hell's revenge watched a buggy break axleshafts in the hottubs. He had 60's f&r with moser axleshafts. broke front right axleshaft, and rear left axleshaft. U-joints were fine!!! He used my tools to pull the hub something so they would free spin. Then my buddy blew a bead in his '88 cherokee. Used my hi-lift. Jeep slid and hi-lift fell off causing body to bend in. Got his tire changed and finished out under lion's back where you almost scrape roof on rock wall. My bro and cousin came into town. Made a huge bonfire at our camp. Surrounded by drunks all night long!

Saturday: I went and helped my cousin with his Jeep. He broke a tranny mount. We pulled off old mount put in the new one, but 2,4,R wouldn't work. Something had pulled everything towards the back. Engine mounts were stretched and rubber was about to split. Took to Moab Off Road. They fixed it for $37!!! While it was being fixed we did Steel Bender because we had a Stock Grand Cherokee and a fairly stock F150 from Eaton (my cousin is the International Manager for Eaton) It had the ELockers front and rear equiped on it. Pretty fun trail.

Sunday: Watched Potato Salad. My cousins Jeep broke again. My bro stayed after, but I left around 4P.M.

Had an awesome time!!!!!:D