Moab April 17th - 21st (EJS)

Mike_Lib

Mall Crawlin'
Thanks to the guys that have PM'd me about rooms. I really appreciate it.

Just looked at the weather forecast for next week... :( :( :(

Rain sucks! I want some sunshine and bikinis! :D

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
Originally posted by Klif01
If someone wants to PM me a place to stay for free........:D

Now if you're stayin in a hotel... That means you've gotten old and are a sissy! :D It's all about camping.

About the weather... That does suck... But thats why you bring your own chicks in bikinis! :D

hey Klif, sorry I didn't call back, been busy getting the jeep ready for the trip. I found out my Shock Mounts on rear axle are cracking. Passenger side about ready to fall off! :D Getting it welded tomorrow. My rear diff was leaking 90w, but I found out why and no biggie. I've got a lot to do tomorrow to get it ready for the trip. Just got my new tires installed and pulled out my system so I have cargo space for all my tools and recovery equipment. I'm going to enter into the Mepco Jeep Show on Saturday at Jordan Commons (9400 S. State Street). Come check it out!

Remember how i told ya my buddy just got his lift on his Cherokee... Looks funny because he got a 4" Skyjacker on it and he's only got 30" tires under there. We just found out he lost 4 wheel drive so He's got it in the shop trying to find out if it's a vacuum line or what.

I'll give you a call this weekend so we can figure out where/when to meet down there.

P

pokeyYJ

Originally posted by tweakeyjeep
Now if you're stayin in a hotel... That means you've gotten old and are a sissy! :D It's all about camping.

Hey now! I'm staying in a Hotel and I'm only 19!;) Maybe I am a sissy, but I will be a well rested and showered sissy!:eek:

sukaB

Banned
I'm bringin down a couple of rigs and we will be there on tuesday monday night..
Camping prefered and the bigger the party the better!

Any suggestions
Wheel during the day, party at night, and check the eye candy..
Ohh yah Swamp wants to do pritchet again-sometime

trpl xj

Originally posted by tweakeyjeep
Remember how i told ya my buddy just got his lift on his Cherokee... Looks funny because he got a 4" Skyjacker on it and he's only got 30" tires under there. We just found out he lost 4 wheel drive so He's got it in the shop trying to find out if it's a vacuum line or what.

Ya I know that look, mine kinda looks like that 9" lift with tj flares and 33's. I too will be at the Jeep show saturday, my XJ is grey with black scoops on the hood you can't miss it. There's a little primer on the back panels to.

I will be in Moab from the 18th to the 22nd. We plan on running lower helldo on Sunday or Monday, if anyone wants to come along you are welcome. PM me if you are interested.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Originally posted by sukaB
I'm bringin down a couple of rigs and we will be there on tuesday monday night..
Camping prefered and the bigger the party the better!

So where are you caamping, or should i say wheres the party at?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by Klif01
... Kurt you drive a yota right? or Be I wrong? Anyway what trails were you interested in. ...

Yup thats me... call me in the next couple days and we'll figure something out.

And Im not so sure you want to invite a 16 y/o to "hang" at your house.

Just how old do you think I am... :D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I'll be down until the 16th, if i'm having too much fun i might stay til the 17th. It's all about camping! This trip i'm at Wort's cousin's backyard though. Hey, it's still outside.

801-910-0488

Kurt, i might give you a call, so don't pretend that you don't know me again.;)

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Well, I have never been able to sleep past like 6:30 while I am camping so It might be pretty easy. But I said that so we can miss the crowds. Maybe every other day or somthing. Im getting excited, I got me a lift kit that I am doing tonight. Anyone wanna help? Call me 229-1785
Im in orem.....

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
Originally posted by pokeyYJ

Hey now! I'm staying in a Hotel and I'm only 19!;) Maybe I am a sissy, but I will be a well rested and showered sissy!:eek:

Hey no worries... I can shower at Moab. My bro just bought a wanna be water heater. you mount it on your inner fender well. It's all made of copper. Run your coolant through it (hot) Then through the other pipe run water. Heats up the water and a nice shower for ya while camping. When I saw it I thought he was lying. I called him a retard. But it's pretty cool. It probably will come in handy! But c'mon who doesn't like getting dirty anyways?

sloppyjoe4by

Hey Klif01, it looks like me and some buddies will be heading down friday night after work. Thus we probably wont be rolling in until around 1130 or midnight. Due to the fact that it is the EJS and a friday night at that, I highly doubt we will find any camping close to Moab. You say your going to be staying @ bartlett wash? Maybe you could save us room for a tent or two and a couple of vehicles? Let me know. I drive the green Jeep Wrangler.
-Adam

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Hey, I am leaving wednesday evening if I get my 4x4 working. I will save some room, I also have to save some room for the rest of my family that will be going down. As long as the campground isn't full thats where I will be for sure. Give me a call if you wanna talk about it a little more.
801-229-1785

sloppyjoe4by

Is bartlett wash actually a campground or just an open place where anyone can camp? It looks like we will probably just be coming in Friday night and leaving saturday eve, but if you could save something that would be great. Tell me your name again, I am having a brain freeze. Now the hard part is just finding bartlett wash, I have the directions from last times thread, is there any other tricky turns or anything where I may get lost? About how far in is it off of HWY 191? Thanks!!
Adam

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by SAMI
Kurt, i might give you a call, so don't pretend that you don't know me again.;)

When did I act like I didn't know you?

Were stayin' the same place as you... mabey we'll intersect... :D

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Hey sloppy my real name is Tim. anyway its not an established campground, but I really like it. And it is very worn so no suprise holes or somthing while you walk around on a never used campsite. Easy Directions.
Turn On Blue Hills Road and go down that for like 2 miles and turn left. I think it is the first left. Go on that road and take your second right. Its probably 8 miles off of 191. Give me a call if you want me to explain this better to you.
229-1785

So yah today I was driving to get some help on my lift I just put on and my break line broke. Scariest thing in my life knowing you can't stop!!!