Archived Moab Easter Week 2014

On the way out, at the stream crossing at the very end. Not at the rock obstacle right above the stream, but the dirt hill at the crossing itself. I didn't see it happen, but I'm still baffled by it--IMO it would be hard to roll there even if you were TRYING to.

All in all, it was an ill-fated and controversial trip with a near mutiny by a group of the participants. When I submit my comment card, I'm goin to enclose a long letter with details and (hopefully) helpful suggestions. I know at least a few other participants are simply going to turn in their cards with a long stream of four-letter words, but that's not going to solve anything.

Wow! I've seen a lot of near flops on that obstacle right above the stream, but I also can't imagine how you would even get a wheel off the ground going through the stream! Sounds like a lot of drama on the trail as well - be good to hear that one around a campfire sometime.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Sounds like a good time. I am heading out in the morning with the kids. I still don't know where we will camp but I am sure we will find a place.

We saw you pass our camp near Area BFE on Friday night. I didn't see where you ended up parking or I would have come over to say hello.