Archived Moab Easter Week 2014

Olaf

Supporting Member
The corporate events(The Rock on Monday, and BFG/Raceline on Wednesday) this year are open to the public. They will be serving coffee/danishes in the morning, doing trail rides and then offering lunch to about the first 50-100 people. Should be a great time.
Tuesday's CRAWL Reader's Ride is great! Texasmoke Bbq will be there but you have to pay for your own lunch.
BFE has a corp event according to what I have been told. Anywhere would be fun.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Ok, me and family are in with the cool kids on Hells Revenge on the first Saturday.

I couldn't pass up the chance to wheel with some old friends.

Look for my Yellow Scrambler and my wifes orange CJ7. Both slightly modified... :D

Ok, me and family are in with the cool kids on Hells Revenge on the first Saturday.

I couldn't pass up the chance to wheel with some old friends.

Look for my Yellow Scrambler and my wifes orange CJ7. Both slightly modified... :D

Sweet. Looking forward to it. Lots of family rigs that day.

I'm down with BFE on Monday or just about anywhere else, really. Wanna keep the rigs running for Elephant Hill on Tuesday though.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I'll be down there probably sunday to sunday. I have a couple aerial filming gigs but wouldn't mind filming on some of the trails with you guys. Any RME'rs wanna get some filming on? Bring your gopros and the like!

I am not registered and won't even try to be so filming around the safari traffic will be a must unless I can get a ride from someone on an official trail...

Last edited:

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Sweet. Looking forward to it. Lots of family rigs that day.

I'm down with BFE on Monday or just about anywhere else, really. Wanna keep the rigs running for Elephant Hill on Tuesday though.
This will be great!

I really don't have anything set in stone for other days but excited to get out of town and see some old friends and make some new ones. Still working on some shade for the back seat but other than that I think they are ready to pull on the trailer.

This will be great!

I really don't have anything set in stone for other days but excited to get out of town and see some old friends and make some new ones. Still working on some shade for the back seat but other than that I think they are ready to pull on the trailer.

Do you have a 2 Jeep trailer?

I haven't decided if I'm running the soft top or not. Spring weather is pretty crazy this year. Dunno what Matt is doing either.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Any RME'rs wanna get some filming on? Bring your gopros and the like!

I have a new dash cam I will install for the trip. This will give me footage from Cliff Hanger and also Elephant Hill... and maybe of the trip there and back if I put the camera in the Suburban and figure out how to edit the footage into a time lapse video.

spencevans

Overlander
Anybody camping ~Thursday through big Saturday? Where are you camping?

I hadn't planned on being able to make it to EJS this year but my schedule has moved around a bit and I'd really like to go.

I am planning on going down Thurs-Sat with the kids but I have not even decided whether I am taking the Mitsubishi or the G-wagon. Have you come up with any plans over the past month?

I have a new dash cam I will install for the trip. This will give me footage from Cliff Hanger and also Elephant Hill... and maybe of the trip there and back if I put the camera in the Suburban and figure out how to edit the footage into a time lapse video.

We're gonna mount one on top of the green Jeep for the drive down and back.

Well loaded up and ready to run after work...

See ya'll down there.

Drive safe, we're heading tomorrow.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Ran poison spider today and are going to do Pritchett tomorrow. Not sure about sat, but we will be running something. :)

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Ran poison spider today and are going to do Pritchett tomorrow. Not sure about sat, but we will be running something. :)
Saw the JK outside Moab diner last night. (White all-jeep)

was as gonna stop and look for you but the boys were done and ready for bed. :D