Moab, Nov 29th-Dec 1st.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
OK, the trip planned for Nov. 15-18th got HOSED! So the new dates are Nov 29th-Dec 1st. It looks like we will head down Thursday Evening (Thanksgiving Day) and do the weekend thing. I don't know if I can get the days off, but I'm going to try for Sunday night off & head back mabey Monday morning.

I think there are a few others going down that weekend, anyone what to hook up? Like before, heres our tenative trail plan- Pritchett, Helldorados, hopefully Hells Revenge and Rusty Nail.

What trails on What days? Who knows...... we usually play it by ear.

Also, those that are going, where you staying?

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I'm so glad you guys will be there for the 3rd annual Turkey Run!!
Motel 6 on the north end of town, $32.00/ night, huge outdoor hot tub, tons of trailer parking, nice rooms. Check out "Boring Moab Pic's" thread, Toodles is gonna drive the waterfall on Upper.

Last edited:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I would like to leave Turkey night too, I'll bring the Welder/generator! There will be a lot of friends of mine there too, you may get too see the S10 Blazkee (cherokee suspension and axles)Who else is goin'?

Vonski

nothing to see here...
I'll be down there with my family of Jeep people. :D We'll probably leave on Thursday, but not sure what time. We always stay at the Aarchway.

Hey, will you guys be going even if there is snow? I go regardless, but I'm just curious what the rest of ya will do.

MR.CJ-7

Your Realtor
I'll be there! I am planning on getting in to Moab Friday afternoon, maybe we can hit something on Saturday. I'm going to check out the motel 6 thing right now, I did have reservations at canyonlands campground, but motels are just so much easier.

Ryan

Originally posted by Greg
OK, the trip planned for Nov. 15-18th got HOSED! So the new dates are Nov 29th-Dec 1st. It looks like we will head down Thursday Evening (Thanksgiving Day) and do the weekend thing. I don't know if I can get the days off, but I'm going to try for Sunday night off & head back mabey Monday morning.

I think there are a few others going down that weekend, anyone what to hook up? Like before, heres our tenative trail plan- Pritchett, Helldorados, hopefully Hells Revenge and Rusty Nail.

What trails on What days? Who knows...... we usually play it by ear.

Also, those that are going, where you staying?

So who's goin' Greg?

Wendy, Chris, Benji?

Ryan

Originally posted by Greg

Yes on Chris, and Benji.... not sure about Wendy. She couldn't make the 15-18th. Are you coming? :D

Fat chance(so you're sayin' there's a chance:D)

You know how these things usually go with me.

"Hmmmmmm, $200? No can do."

Although I sometimes say "Screw it" at the last minute and go anyway. We'll see.

I'd probably have to come back Saturday afternoon if I did go, but that's no big deal.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Come on! The 4Runner hasn't seen any real wheelin for awhile, it's wanting some action!!

I understand though .....hopefully you guys can make it. Try!

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Greg, is your Toy gonna be ready? Personally, I only have a few things to do, like fab a funky rear suspension for one Jeep, and clutch linkage, exhaust, carb, and on the other Jeep... Did I mention I'm a Truckdriver? A long haul truckdriver? The Lord is on my side, I'm goin' to Moab:D

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
The last time... okay, TWO times I went... okay, EVERY time I go, it's a last minute rush. This time I'm bringing a Welder/generator, and maybe my P-cutter, not too mention a crap load of stuff.