Moab, Nov 29th-Dec 1st.

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
allright.....

just made my reservations for motel 6 in moab. arrive on turkey day, depart on sunday.

that gives me two solid days for ridin trails, and a short one on sunday. Unfortunately, I'm flying out to SC on monday.

anyone got a trailer I can borrow????

jd

S

sukaB

I'd like to run with Jeremy....and all the boys if my grocery getter is allowed.....
Can I come......
My girlfriend wants me to go to turkey-day with her family----
NOT
Rather grab swamp dog and run away to Moab...!

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
my buddy Todd isn't taking his Jeep anymore, it won't be ready. Sounds like my wife ain't goin either,but I already have reservations at the 6 ,so I'm goin come hell or high water.

S

sukaB

My version is built with the ability to carry loads of beer....
and a 16 gallon fuel cell....a friend......

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Oh, didn't you know, Suka? This is going to be like a Stake youth conference trip, no beer or cigs or sexual inuendos.... Whoa! Just trickin':D

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Jeremy
What kind of trailer? I have one made out of a pick up bed.

Unfortunately, I want something to haul my rig on. Don't think a pickup bed trailer would work.

I guess my other option is to get some tabs welded on my front bumper and get a hitch setup!

jd

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Originally posted by BlackSheep
allright.....

just made my reservations for motel 6 in moab. arrive on turkey day, depart on sunday.

that gives me two solid days for ridin trails, and a short one on sunday. Unfortunately, I'm flying out to SC on monday.

anyone got a trailer I can borrow????

jd

You can borrow my trailer if you want. I won't be useing it seein how my truck is going to be in various stages of dismemberment:(

S

sukaB

I thought you had that hitch allsetup by now.........
Damit man.....

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by sukaB
Where were you this weekend Black sheep......

I was returning from a business trip. I picked up my luggage around the time the swap meet was breaking up.

I wish I could have been there, but hey, someone has to pay for my toys, and since I can't find a sugar mama, its got to be me!

I spoke with 1/4 today, he's letting me borrow his trailer for the moab run.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
What trails are we gonna do on which days? Are you guys against gettin up early, say on the trail no later then 9:30? Last year kinda sucked on Pritchet when we drove out in the dark/cold.
Anyone ever done Cliffhanger/Amasa Back?

Last edited:
S

sukaB

How about minesweeper or Coyote canyon?

Any rig can make it......
It's just how long or how much you break that sucks.....

S

sukaB

It it's good weather I'll bring zee Black Wolf no.......
If everyone is bringing there tops and heaters than i can play that came tooo......
I would rather wheel Blacky though.......