Moab, Nov 29th-Dec 1st.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by Ryan
Looks like I'm in. Chris and I will be leaving Friday morning, and coming back Saturday night. If you wanna ride down, you're more than welcome Greg. You'll just have to sit by my 2 year old the whole time:p

Ooooooooo Man....... If I'm not moving this weekend, I'll go. Whats 2 Days!!! :D

Ryan

Originally posted by Greg

Ooooooooo Man....... If I'm not moving this weekend, I'll go. Whats 2 Days!!! :D

That was my thinking as well, LOL. I think we're planning on leaving around 6:00 or so. I'm not sure if Benji is going or not. I know he took his vehicle out West the other day, and he was talkin' to Chris like he was going. Dennis and Dave are going as well. Anyway, let me know.

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Jeremy
You should go Greg, there should be some good photo ops.:D

I know a number of you guys have digital cameras, but I have one as well (not great resolution, but is great for posting on the net). It would be great if more folks can come down. I'm stoked to meet you guys.

I'll have a seat open on all trails I ride, and I'm coming home on sunday morning (and I have room in my haul rig for another passenger).

I just loaded my rig up on my new trailer. WOW!!! does it fit close. I had to winch myself on due to ice/snow/no ramps and VERY tight fit onto the trailer. I'm heading out in the morning, meeting up with Scott around 8am. Should be in Moab around noon to 1pm.

I'M EXTREMELY STOKED!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

Last edited:

sukaB

Banned
I'm leaving early in the morning headed to Colorado and then to Moab....Jeremy I hope I can get in the room!!!!!!!!!
If anyone can get there and come home on sunday or earlier on there own then i have an open seat but you need to bring beer and some juuueeevvvooooossss.....:D
See yah there....

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Hey,
by the way, I have a room with 2 beds reserved for thursday, friday and Saturday nights. Currently, I have a roomie for thursday night, but not for friday or saturday.

If someone needs a room on friday or saturday nights, let me know. I'm staying at the Motel 6

jd

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Originally posted by sukaB
I'm leaving early in the morning headed to Colorado and then to Moab....Jeremy I hope I can get in the room!!!!!!!!!
If anyone can get there and come home on sunday or earlier on there own then i have an open seat but you need to bring beer and some juuueeevvvooooossss.....:D
See yah there....

Hell, maybe I'll just leave my crap at home and ride w/ you! If I'm not there when you get there, just jump in the hot tub for a while, with some margaritas.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
The word "senoritas" always reminds me of those pics of old mexican ladies making flower torillas and mushing the buzzing flies right into the taco. nasty. just say females, it keeps my nightmares down to a minimum.:confused:

sukaB

Banned
I aint bringin shhiiiizzzzz this weekend..
Boys night out...
I would say I could find some but you are in Moab so your screwed......
Let's wheel

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
My thoughts exactly. Let's wheel. Okay, you wheel, I'll just get dragged behind after I break. Got me some new Carharts today, so I'm ready.