Moab, Nov 29th-Dec 1st.

sukaB

Banned
There's the problem with jeeps and boys
Guys having wifes and shizzzzzzz
Since I got rid of mine I've been able to wheel all the time, never be home and my newest buggie is already paid off and it's worth more than my last three.....
Girfriends kick a**
Let's wheel....Pritchett sounds fun.....

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Jeremy, does that mean you'll be ready to roll shortly after that?

I just picked up a trailer today, so I'm stoked. I'll do some maintenance on it tomorrow, then it should be ready to haul my rig down there for turkey day!

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I'll be ripping that baby off the trailer at 8:05 am(I'll probably need to run in and take a leak) , but I may get there thursday night now, anycase, I'm all about that Rocker knocker!!:D

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Okay who's gonna commit? Pritchet, friday morn, 8:05 in the Motel 6 parking lot, if your goin speak up, I wanna know how many straps to bring:D

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Jeremy
Okay who's gonna commit? Pritchet, friday morn, 8:05 in the Motel 6 parking lot, if your goin speak up, I wanna know how many straps to bring:D

Hey,
I just talked to Scott with the excellent flattie. He is game for Pritchett, and so am I. We are going to run down on thursday morning and hit a trail then meet up with you guys on friday morning.

And don't worry about straps, I have some of my own!!

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Originally posted by BlackSheep
[BAnd don't worry about straps, I have some of my own!! [/B]
Good, I tend to break early on, so I hope you don't mind draggin my heavy crap after the first ten feet. I need a front 60.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Pritchet doesn't take that long! Maybe Saturday. I haven't done Poisen spider for a while, I would'nt mind trying that on Sunday.
But saturday is the big day, and I think I would like to do at least one of the Helldorado's.

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Pritchet doesn't take that long!

I guess you're right. When I ran Pritchett, we didn't even start on the trail until after 2pm (closer to 3maybe). So, it seemed a lot longer than it really is I guess.

I haven't done Poisen spider for a while, I would'nt mind trying that on Sunday.

I did poisen spider not too long ago. that is a fun trail.

But saturday is the big day, and I think I would like to do at least one of the Helldorado's.

I think upper helldorado is the one my friend told me I shouldn't bother with until I get some bigger tires. What's lower like?

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Well, last time I did lower, I was passed up by two Farabee Rental's. All they had on was a puck lift and 31's. They passed me because I was broke, axle shaft, tie rod, drive shaft. You will love that trail. My avatar is on Lower right where I broke. I got my right rear wheel jammed in a boulder and it wouldn't move.

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Well, last time I did lower, I was passed up by two Farabee Rental's. All they had on was a puck lift and 31's. They passed me because I was broke, axle shaft, tie rod, drive shaft. You will love that trail. My avatar is on Lower right where I broke. I got my right rear wheel jammed in a boulder and it wouldn't move.

cool, if you're going to run both on saturday, maybe lower would be a good trail for the saturday guys. There was some talk about golden spike, but I'm not sure that is going to go or not.

jd

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Yeah, spike is long, and if the weather turns or you break it's really long. Lower is only 1/4 mile long, and if you want to see upper, you can walk it, I've never seen upper, I'm hoping Sukab will hold my hand and show me the way:D

MR.CJ-7

Your Realtor
OK here's my latest plan. I should be rolling into town about 2pm on Friday, so that pretty much kills that day for me, I will probably do something easy like fins-n-things to let the new co-pilot get a feel for things. Saturday I would like to do something a little better though. If anyone is leaving for pritchett between 10 and noon I would be game for that. I wouldn't mind getting out on Hell's revenge if that sounds good to anyone. If it didn't get dark so darn early I would be all about the spike, but maybe next summer. Metal Masher anyone? Pretty much any of the "easier" trails sound good to me I just need someone to tag along with cause wheelin alone sucks! If I can't catch a group I will probably solo poision spider on Saturday. We might be for something on Sunday, but it would have to be short.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Chris

sukaB

Banned
Jeremy and all.......
Upper hells is always fun---
I'm not going to climb the water fall......
Poison sucks but if we are going to do spike that would be sweet...
Like I said almost any trail I havent done in the new rig...
Let's do dis and have a good time....
I have to run all around colorado on thrusday but I should be in moab that night, staying with someone hopefully that has a room and a spare bed........!!!!?
I do have an on board welder and margarita mixer trail rig
for a room trade....
:D

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Looks like your roomin w/me then, I'll come down Thursday night. Why don't you wanna the waterfall? I've only seen it in pics so all my talk is out my A#@. Are you on for Pritchett then?

Ryan

Looks like I'm in. Chris and I will be leaving Friday morning, and coming back Saturday night. If you wanna ride down, you're more than welcome Greg. You'll just have to sit by my 2 year old the whole time:p