Eastern Utah MOAB November 3rd-7th

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I agree with 9 or 9:30. And then with unloading and everything it’ll be a little later too if that’s a concern

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
For Saturday let's plan a 930 at the trail head of Hells Revenge. For the other days probably the same but as we figure them out and who's going to be there on different days thst can easily change. My number is 8ol-59two-4nine2four

Pike2350

I will be down there as well. I am going to show my father-in-law around. I'll be with a guy in his FJ. We'd love to tag along Saturday, but it seems like it may be getting crowded.

I may join in for Saturday. I did Fins and HR a few weeks ago with no issues at all and it was a blast. My rig isn't a good fit for trails rated higher than that however, not without some bypasses anyway.

Justin

Last edited:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I haven’t been there for a while, anyone know if there is trailer parking at the Hell’s parking lot?
Brett

There is just below and you won't get hassled driving up the road to the entry if you unload there. At least that's what a the sherrif's dept told us quite a few years back.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I haven’t been there for a while, anyone know if there is trailer parking at the Hell’s parking lot?
Brett

If I remember right there is also a little trailer parking at the trail head also. Or up around the corner at Slick rock trail head. I don't suppose there is going to be many trailers there. Probably room for us. Then we can back track on Hells to Finns and things instead of taking that forever long road out of Hells Revenge.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
If I remember right there is also a little trailer parking at the trail head also. Or up around the corner at Slick rock trail head. I don't suppose there is going to be many trailers there. Probably room for us. Then we can back track on Hells to Finns and things instead of taking that forever long road out of Hells Revenge.

There is for sure... but last weekend it was full of sxs trailers. They've over-run hells revenge.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Park at the exit like Herzog said, just opposite the turn for PSH and drive up the road.

Coco

There is for sure... but last weekend it was full of sxs trailers. They've over-run hells revenge.

I was in a SXS, and I ran hells that weekend. -_- Saw your buggy around town, wanted to stop and say hi if I saw you, but I think you were at the Brewery too much :D

Ran Hells on Saturday, but there was about equal vehicles to SXS's. Though my trailer was no where near the place, I drove the SXS everywhere (beauty of street legal :D)

Whatever you do, don't try to drive a 20+ foot motorhome down to PSH... Ended up having to help get them unstuck on the first deep washout after the road turns to dirt.

Last edited: