My shop build

Erik d_lux

Also the carport on the side of your shop will be nice to get the air compressor out of your shop, that will be my next project. I wish I had insulated when I moved in and I like your windows.
Very cool shop indeed.:greg:

Moving the compressor out was a big priority too. I couldnt stand to listen to it for another second. I needed to build a stand for my swamp cooler so I made a compressor dog house/swamp cooler stand all in one.

The windows worked out great. They are the old/used windows that were in the house when I had all the windows replaced. The swamp cooler is a bit ragged as it was originally on the house too but its better than nothing. I dont have any cooling in the house but I have it in the shop :rofl:

Attachments

• DSC01755.jpg
    DSC01755.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC01756.jpg
    DSC01756.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 20

sixb

Will work for beer!
I put a wood burning stove in mine this winter and a swamp is next on a long list... install hose reels, copper air lines around the perimeter of building, build a I beam across the width of shop with a chain hoist and trolley, and put all of my equipment/tools on casters:greg:

Last edited:

Erik d_lux

I put a wood burning stove in mine this winter and a swamp is next on a long list... install hose reels, copper air lines around the perimeter of building, build a I beam across the width of shop with a chain hoist and trolley, and put all of my equipment/tools on casters:greg:

I am actively looking for a wood burning stove. I need a small one though, like 1 foot wide.

Thanks for all the compliments guys.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
So when you breaking the new shop in?:) I wanna come by and check it out so I can get jealous and motivated enough to build my own!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Dude, I saw your buggy at the show yesterday... totally didn't put 2 and 2 together until I just looked at your pics again. Pleasure to sorta meet you :D Great rig btw!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I saw your booth but didnt know who you were. Should have asked around. Maybe next time

For sure. I was helping with the judging, thats when I scoped out your rig :cool:

We are having a Cruiser specific show/shine on July 10th at a park here in Sandy, it would be great to see your Cruiser there :cool:

Erik d_lux

For sure. I was helping with the judging, thats when I scoped out your rig :cool:

We are having a Cruiser specific show/shine on July 10th at a park here in Sandy, it would be great to see your Cruiser there :cool:
Cool. I will plan on going. Long time since I was invited to a cruiser show or even accepted as a cruiser anymore lol

R

rockdog

Erik, you must have very easy going neighbors. The carport roof will drain off in their yard it looks like in the pics. If they wanted to *****, they could make you tear it down. :eek: I love your shop. I'm way jealous. I have a pole building in my back yard about the same size I built. But its an ag building that's open on the front and has slag for floors. It's a good way to build a metal building in my opinion.