New Bender

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Painted mine, Skinner-Style. :cool:

IMG_2689.jpg

Carl.....

Where did you find the knob for the HF ram? Its the same ram on my bender and it sucks turning the little T to release.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Or tack weld a big washer on there. Just something you can grip. I'm surprised Carl hasn't designed a knob for welding on the ram. A plasma cutout of his face would be cool.

1995zj

I'm addicted
In.

Carl, can you PM me a price as well? I have the ProTools bender/dies and I am going to be needing something like this to start building my tube chassis this winter.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Carl.....

Where did you find the knob for the HF ram? Its the same ram on my bender and it sucks turning the little T to release.

It came from Michigan Metal Works. http://michiganmetalworks.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=97&product_id=101

In.

Carl, can you PM me a price as well? I have the ProTools bender/dies and I am going to be needing something like this to start building my tube chassis this winter.

Incoming!

muleskinner

I finally got to bend something! I can't believe how much more I like having a vertical bender vs horizontal. I purchase two HF Digital Angle Gauges and it couldn't work any better.

I'm building four of these for work, they are ATV cattle guards.
cattleguard1.jpg

I also made 12lbs of jerky and slim jims while I was out playing in the garage:)
Jerk.jpg

I'll have something more worth while to bend in a month or so;)