Jeep New Jeeps???

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
My JKUR has the cold weather package which means heated seats and auto climate control along with heated mirrors and rear window. It doesn't have heated steering wheel.

Caleb

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Vendor
@gijohn40 is yours a Canadian Jeep? If so, any issues with warranty? Everything I’ve found (granted it’s all at least a few years old) says Jeep won’t honor the warranty of a Canadian Jeep is the US.

Bart

Premium Member
John, I wonder if your VIN is like the one that my son just got. He recently purchased a used 2018 JKUR and the VIN number starts with a JL.

Caleb

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Vendor
If that's actually his window sticker, then at the bottom (left) it says the vin starts with 1C4, which is what the Watts Jeep I linked to starts with and I know for sure the Watts Jeep is a Canadian Jeep (most of Watts' "new" vehicles are Canadian). It also has his mileage warranty on that sticker in km instead of miles (that's really what made me wonder if it was Canadian).

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
it was bought in the USA and then used as a rental in canada. the 1C4 brakes down to 1 being a US model, the C is Chrysler. at least that is what I remember from years ago.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Supporting Vendor
I just drove a turbo4cyl. It was pretty dang awesome. Smooth power, good pick up, plenty of pep. It felt very similar to driving the pentastar 3.6 actually.

I may seriously need to sell my JKU.

Last edited: