New to utah

I have sunday's and monday's off what are some fun things to do around the area? Someone told me there was a place to go offroading near tooele. If so i'd like to check it out. By close
i mean anything within about an hour or so

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I have sunday's and monday's off what are some fun things to do around the area? Someone told me there was a place to go offroading near tooele. If so i'd like to check it out. By close

Probably the Snakes trails out at 5 Mile Pass. There are 3, of various difficulty; Rattlesnake, Sidewinder and Constrictor. Look in Trail Talk, and there is a sub-forum for Trail Maps.... should find each of them there. - https://www.rme4x4.com/forumdisplay.php?93-Trail-Talk

I would have to agree with Greg. The 5 Mile area is a great local place for wheeling. Several categories to play with. The Pony Express trail is nearby as well, however, it is just off-roading not anything hardcore. Makes for a nice Sunday drive.