No more Nike...

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
So, we are only to care about or protest issues that affect us personally at that specific time in our lives?

Not what I'm saying, I think he's a cry baby that hasn't sacrificed shit. If he wants to fix social injustice that he perceives this isn't the way to go about doing it. Maybe say try LeBron James approach, or perhaps Jason Brown a lesser known guy who's helping people

Houndoc

I will disagree with those who say Kapernick hasn't sacrificed anything- he has taken a lot of crap over the last few years for standing up for what he believes is important. Whether you agree with his position or how he went about it, that takes some courage and I think is an admirable trait.

It is also interesting to note that he does donate significant amounts to charity-

https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/201...illion-dollar-pledge-charity-latest-donations

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Dave said it in a long ago post, if you stop buying stuff from companies that don't share all your views, you will save a lot of money because none of them share all your views. Pretty much all backcountry gear is made by tree huggers.
Funny some posted about under armor being anti hunting? They sponsor Cam Haines how much more pro hunting can you get.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
funny just tripped on this...

Kaeperdick's own words about this thoughts on the flag, this country, and LEOs.

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color. To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

It is this, the flag doesn't matter, everyone is out to get my people, and all cops are murders BS that leaves me uncomfortable/sick.

So on top of a HUGE lack of class, regardless of his cause, he has contributed to making the guys who sign up to deal with the shit of the world, the universal bad guys. This is wrong and way you cut it.

He wants everyone to be seen as a individual except LEOs and Soldiers, who are ALL by "nature" of their jobs, universally bad...

Don't get me started about how said "oppression" is happening... it is by either not helping enough or helping way too much... depending on point of view.

Last edited:

Noahfecks

El Destructo!
I have had multiple run-in's with this guy and I assure you, he is even worse than you imagine in person. Punk thru and thru, how he ever made it into the NFL is beyond me.

Remember this all started with him responding to "hands up don't shoot" which has since been proven to be an unadulterated lie, he is just too stupid to figure that out.