Now that we know what you tow with, Let's see some pictures

strangeKowboy

Oops i did it again
Well heres my tow rig/crawler :rofl: 89' F-350 roll-a-long package 460fi EO4d Just picked it a month or two ago for a good deal here on RME. I have put a cold air intake plus K&N. 35x12.5 BFG AT and new rims. New grill and alot of muscle just getting the rust off. Its loud as Hell which i hope to fix. Somebody decided that they needed to put a cherry bomb on a 460. It pulls the Cj up over soldier summit at 70 and you almost forget your towing something. It may not be brand new but I dont have a truck payment either

Attachments

• P1010251.jpg
    P1010251.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 26
  • P1010248.jpg
    P1010248.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 46

Shaolinshawn

My Puller

Its not real fast but when my rover or friends jeep break its sure a nice recovery. Has the 6.5 td economiser heavy block with performance exhaust reprogramed computer, cooling kit and performance K&N air intake. The key to pulling with a hummer is they like running at 3k rpm. Has all the hummer stuff heated windshield ctis etc.
Picture 566.jpg

Picture 891.jpg
and when my trail rig breaks the trip is not over actualy it gets better lol.

wagonmaster

ONE TON 'O WAGON
Here are some pictures of our set up

100_4339.jpg

100_4340.jpg
This truck was a gift from my father-in-law who my wife says loves me waaaaayyyy more than her. He was the original owner of this truck and has always maintained it as bone stock. I will have to change some aspects of this "stock" part.:D

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Here is my setup, Heading to moab for EJS 09.
07 classic D-Max
45 foot trailer
3 Rigs
2 RC's :D
total weight..... 24,000 pounds..12 MPG-_-

Attachments

• tow rig.jpg
    tow rig.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 123
  • l_0aeac63f56b942fa8f1e40c96eb33596.jpg
    l_0aeac63f56b942fa8f1e40c96eb33596.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 83

Jesser04

I pulled a 45' footer as well with 2 jeeps and a toyota with a 2008 F-450 and avg. 6.3 mpg got to love those new fords. I will post pictures this afternoon

Yep just a fogger, before the turbo, I did the work myself

Awesome! :D
Did you do any tuning? What kind of combined economy were you getting?
We did R&D on it for quite a while... Very interesting and fun, we even got up to 38MPG (unknown CNG consumption) at one point!
Too bad the economy fell and fuel prices dropped... Layoffs suck!

Twisted

NEEDAMONEYTREE
First, there is the 04' DMAX complete with: torsion bar leveled, 285x75x16 Cooper st's, Bilstein 5100 zinc's, k&n filter, Edge Juice w/Attitude (wife says: NOT NECESSARY?! :eek: I say: FUN!!:D) and the kids & grandkids fingerprints on the widows & feet prints on the back of the seats.:D The truck is a rolling Moab Ad. (my wifes claim to fame) she is more of a survivor than a driver.:D Although, she did drive the Rubi up the Launch Pad & alot on Fins. And the mando on Kane Creek & some on Green Day. Oops, lost focus there!

-or-

There is the 05' DPOS (my work truck) "Yeah it's got a hemi" more like: "Yeah it pulled a hami" :rofl: but hey, I don't have to buy the gas!!!:D
I guess all you wanted was pictures huh! Well here they are.

Attachments

• New Pix 257.jpg
    New Pix 257.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 26
  • New Pix 265.jpg
    New Pix 265.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 27
  • New Pix 269.jpg
    New Pix 269.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 23
  • New Pix 302.jpg
    New Pix 302.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 20
My tow rig :)

Dodge laramie, Cummins diesel, 6 speed manual, Valair full ceramic clutch, ppe programmer, 6'' lift, AFE stage 2 intake, 4'' straight piped!

Attachments

• Multimed26y.jpg
    Multimed26y.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 21

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Dodge laramie, Cummins diesel, 6 speed manual, Valair full ceramic clutch, ppe programmer, 6'' lift, AFE stage 2 intake, 4'' straight piped!

Nice. Are those the Bushwacker extend a flare?

oh, and here's my new one...
Ram2500driver1.jpg

Last edited: