Now that we know what you tow with, Let's see some pictures

ut4x4Bronco

BigHunkenBronco
I am new to the area. Six months here. Came in from Tucson AZ. Just bought a 2006 F-350 crew cab PSD 4x4 and a palamino truck camper. I have a 10K GVWR trailor on order that should be here this week. I did upgraded the Bronco axles to Dana 60's in December. The picture shows the Bronco with 78 Dana 44 and Ford 8.8. Hope to see you guys and gals on the trail soon.

Dave

DSCF0039.JPG

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Meat_ said:
heh, at least I cut out the less than pc part of the elk -_-

you took a pic w/elk hootus in it??? oh my. You're a menace! :rofl:

So do it.

The search for a decent Cummins and all related swap parts is starting soon. It only makes sense. I drive about 10k a month, the price/mileage differential pays off pretty fast with that many miles.

Meat_

Banned
Tacoma said:
you took a pic w/elk hootus in it??? oh my. You're a menace! :rofl:

ehh? his tounge was hanging a bit..... not where it belonged.

Tacoma said:
The search for a decent Cummins and all related swap parts is starting soon. It only makes sense. I drive about 10k a month, the price/mileage differential pays off pretty fast with that many miles.

Having seen/heard a bow tie cummins many times..... can I just say it leaves you questioning your sanity

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
ut4x4Bronco said:
I am new to the area. Six months here. Came in from Tucson AZ. Just bought a 2006 F-350 crew cab PSD 4x4 and a palamino truck camper. I have a 10K GVWR trailor on order that should be here this week. I did upgraded the Bronco axles to Dana 60's in December. The picture shows the Bronco with 78 Dana 44 and Ford 8.8. Hope to see you guys and gals on the trail soon.

Dave

DSCF0039.JPG

Sweet fullsize. :D

Bone Down

skittles said:
holy **** look at that wheel base i bet you can turn around soooo easy haha

-trent
uturns are not as easy as in my jeep, but the wheel base makes for a nice ride on them 16 hour long runs to the west coast.
seats the family (5) and some times we add my pops for (6).

long bed let's me haul extra quad in the bed, spare wheels, fuel cans etc.

over all though, I am happy with it.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
skittles said:
holy **** look at that wheel base i bet you can turn around soooo easy haha

-trent

Hey now! Crew cab longbeds aren't THAT bad. Found out today that the spring rate on mine is approximately eleventy billion pounds/in.

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
Here is my 2001 Dodge. Im runnin the CTD,5 speed (want a 6) bigger turbo, straight piped, 4" exhust, jake-brake, 4-low disconnect (pull a knob, I gets 2-low) Fifth wheel ready (pre-owner took the fifth wheel).
Pulled my zuk on a 5000 lbs trailer to moab and pulled the same trailer with a yj back to salt lake. Got 15.5 mpg.

Attachments

• dodge.jpg
    dodge.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 27
R

rockdog

This is the only one I could find. Oh I'm sick of winter!!!

Attachments

• random pictures 386.jpg
    random pictures 386.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 78

ut4x4Bronco

BigHunkenBronco
Here is the truck camper (TC) on my 06 PSD. I made a 1500 mile camping trip in December and the truck with the TC drove real good. The camper is light weight, 1500 LB. I also towed the 6000+ LB Bronco + 1200LB Trailer to Moab in October and again the truck drove good. I am getting a better (HD) trailer with more GVWR as said previously. My next trip to Moab will include the TC + the Bronco + HD (2500 LB) trailer. Is there any reason I will have any problems loading up the truck like this?
DSCF0037.JPG