Now that we know what you tow with, Let's see some pictures

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
tdimick said:
Thanks Aint Skeered. I think if I take off the running boards and put on some nerf bars it would make a big difference. But the $300 dollars will buy lots of parts for the ranger behind it.

Let's take $150 of that to buy some new tubing and build you a better, sweet cage! :D

joez

My '95 K2500 towing my '85 Toyota. It has a 6.5/4L80E combo, with a few mods of course.;)

P2190128.JPG

tdimick

Topless "wranger"
a little more current

I have made a few mods. to each of them since the previous picture was taken. Here is a more recent picture.

Attachments

• Trucks_001a.JPG
    Trucks_001a.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 107

72Pony

77 KW, Cummins 400 big cam, Pete Air-Track rear, 05 60" KW Sleeper. Comming soon. More chrome (new stacks, bumper, visor) and a cherry wood floor

Attachments

• kwpic.jpg
    kwpic.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 138

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
joez said:
My '95 K2500 towing my '85 Toyota. It has a 6.5/4L80E combo, with a few mods of course.;)

P2190128.JPG

Whoa.... wait a minute... I thought I was the only one that towed with a 6.5L :eek: or even liked them for that matter :ugh: Very cool truck! do you like it as much as I like mine? What do you have done to yours? :D

R

rockdog

Found one with the gooseneck hooked up to my tow rig.

Attachments

• random pictures 615.jpg
    random pictures 615.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 177

ut4x4Bronco

BigHunkenBronco
mbryson said:
How do you like the popup camper vs. a 'normal' hard side camper?

I have not had a 'normal' camper. The popup has everything I need and I am sure I would have had to add to my rear suspension if I had gotten a bigger 'normal' camper. The price was right too, about $10,000 for a 2006 camper with toilet, shower and furnace. The down side is having to crank it open when loading it and not being to just walk into it. Its not a cold weather sleeper either, I bought it in December and camped out at Fish Lake and I froze my ass off.