Now that we know what you tow with, Let's see some pictures

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Tow rig

IMG_1603.jpg

Heres mine. Picked it up today for a song. Its a V10 when I wanted a PSD for the fuel mileage but, it sure beats having a truck payment. -Marcus

AINT SKEERED

Balls to the Walls
GOAT said:
IMG_1603.jpg

Heres mine. Picked it up today for a song. Its a V10 when I wanted a PSD for the fuel mileage but, it sure beats having a truck payment. -Marcus

Picked it up for a song?
Please tell because I can sing and need a tow rig.:D

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Here's a couple pics I snapped with my phone (sorry 'bout the quality) on my way to Vegas a few months ago. Yeah, had to use the buggy to pull the truck back up on the road. :eek:

towrig16ac.jpg

towrig28re.jpg

Last edited:

GOAT

Back from the beyond
RockMonkey said:
Here's a couple pics I snapped with my phone (sorry 'bout the quality) on my way to Vegas a few months ago. Yeah, had to use the buggy to pull the truck back up on the road. :eek:

towrig16ac.jpg

towrig28re.jpg

Nice rig (both of them)

"Yeah, had to use the buggy to pull the truck back up on the road."
Now thats my kind of luck:D

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
this is what i tow with. unfortunatly its not mine. i have to barrow the truck from my aunt. i should have my own tow rig by spring. (1980 3/4 ton chevy van)

Attachments

• parts 004.jpg
    parts 004.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 49

J Kimmel

yup. Kinda funny, we went up there and got in about 3 am, went all the way up the road only to find out it was closed, so I had to u-turn at the top, shaved about a foot off the embankment on another side, and the front of my tow rig came about two feet from someones tent:eek:

we ended up sleeping there for three nights, by dark the lot cleared every night:D

KILLER mtn biking there, can't wait to get back:)

Oh and the truggy, 93 4Runner, dual cases, dana 60 front arb dana 61FF rear welded, 39.5 swampers and some other stuff. Its in process of being parted and will very soon be re-incarnated in the form of an 85 pickup with the same specs:D

tdimick

Topless "wranger"
My Tow Rig

'01 Duramax with edge/attitude. I refer to it as my sleeper. I looks like a geezer cruiser but is faster and out-pulls better looking trucks!

EJS200402.jpg

notajeep

Just me
Currently it is my fathers 4-runner or my father in laws stroker. Maybe one day I'll have a tow rig of my own...:-\

Attachments

• PICT0341.jpg
    PICT0341.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 85

toy4fun

gary t said:
Clay; You must have washed the K502 in hot water to shrink it? Good to see you post. Hope all is well in OK. Gary T.

Gary, things are OK out here but I need to get use to the weather 70' on thursday and 13' and freezing rain this morning :mad: a lot of hot water to get the K502 to shrink:D
P.S. I can't wait until torando season ;) Hi-jack over ...My wivies tow rig towing my tow rig
47b6dc38b3127cce9718e07805c400000016109AbN2zFk4cS

Last edited:

tdimick

Topless "wranger"
IMO that is a damn nice looking truck.

Thanks Aint Skeered. I think if I take off the running boards and put on some nerf bars it would make a big difference. But the $300 dollars will buy lots of parts for the ranger behind it.