Now that we know what you tow with, Let's see some pictures

Lance Jeep

AZ Undertakers/AZ Rockrat
Here is my tow rig and Junk. 07 PSD F-250 and an 01 TJ(sort of)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Tow rig.jpg
    Tow rig.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 576
  • Tow rig2.jpg
    Tow rig2.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 577

joez

Well, i unfortunately sold off the 6.5TD chevy i posted earlier in this thread. 200K miles and it pulled like a dream, until mid trip the frame broke between the upper control arm mounts. By the time i realized something was acting funny and making noises up front, the fan was already into the shroud and the hood wouldnt open. Figures, i bought a truck that everyone says is great except for the motor, and the frame takes a crap while the motor was the most reliable thing i had ever owned. No rust, but it looked like the shock tower was welded on without any filler, as thats right where it split. I had a bunch of parts to SAS it, but scrapped that idea.

So, i figured if im going to own a truck with poor fit and finish but has a good motor, might as well buy a dodge with a 12 valve:D

013-2.jpg

Rubi-Mama

My truck, his payments.
Here is my big tow rig and daily driver. We tow my husbands Rubicon with it.

Attachments

• truck 006.jpg
    truck 006.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 20
  • truck 011.jpg
    truck 011.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 17

turbosniper1

6x6x6 / Commando
Here is my tow rig set up with my crawler on the trailer....
Truck: '01.5 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 5.9L HO, Quad-cab, short bed, Dana 80 rear, 4.10 gears, Limited slip rear, Posi-Lock (cable lock) front, 5000 lb airbag assist, AFE intake, BD Monitor, Edge Chip, 4" straight exhaust/5" tip, 35" Mud tires, haulin the family in style, YEEEEEEEEEHAAAA!!!!
Trailer: '07 H&H Hi-Deck 20'+5' Convertible Dovetail, 15000lb dual axle gooseneck.
l_dc59b593e659d5773fcf278e87618363.jpg