Obama is way ahead...

Cherokeester

So what?

I have a to do list and I know half of the stuff on there won't ever get done because I have way more important things to do.

Sorry to burst your bubble. Do you honestly think presidents sit at their desks and decide what things to do that day by some list? He will appoint some yahoo to do it for him while he works on "more important" stuff. You better believe if it is on there it will come up.

EROK81?

Sell out
Sorry to burst your bubble. Do you honestly think presidents sit at their desks and decide what things to do that day by some list? He will appoint some yahoo to do it for him while he works on "more important" stuff. You better believe if it is on there it will come up.

Yes, that is exactly what I thought. The president sits at his, with one of those green glass desk lamps with a number 2 pencil and a notebook. In this notebook lies his to do list with little check boxes next to each item. After he completes one item, he checks it off. According to the previous page, closing land issues is about #7 on his enviromental checklist.

He has 35 other notebooks all dealing with separate subjects and problems, each with similar to do lists. So as you can see, it might take him a while to get to the land closure to do item.:)

The Stranger

Stranger Danger
Yes, that is exactly what I thought. The president sits at his, with one of those green glass desk lamps with a number 2 pencil and a notebook. In this notebook lies his to do list with little check boxes next to each item. After he completes one item, he checks it off. According to the previous page, closing land issues is about #7 on his enviromental checklist.

He has 35 other notebooks all dealing with separate subjects and problems, each with similar to do lists. So as you can see, it might take him a while to get to the land closure to do item.:)

Fancy meeting you here Eric.

kowe69

wannabe
We're not the ones trying to figure out how to get our 3 foot lifted Blazer out of the garage.. :ugh:

Wow! Let the insults fly.....So how does my blazer have to do with anything that has been discussed in this thread? But since you brought it up, I will clarify that I have no problem with moving it out of the garage. And it is hardly lifted 3 feet. In fact it's stance is no different then a typical K5. But if you want to keep throwing childish insults around, I can do it to.....My dad can beat up your dad! So there! :rolleyes:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Wow! Let the insults fly.....So how does my blazer have to do with anything that has been discussed in this thread? But since you brought it up, I will clarify that I have no problem with moving it out of the garage. And it is hardly lifted 3 feet. In fact it's stance is no different then a typical K5. But if you want to keep throwing childish insults around, I can do it to.....My dad can beat up your dad! So there! :rolleyes:

Yeah, we don't need that. SAMI, knock it off!! -_-

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
uhhhhh

I'd say that stance is a weeeeee bit untypical of a K5... but I already said that in that other thread, you know the one, and agreed that you're not likely to go much lower without tons of work, and it's got nothing to do with anything at all anyway.

Besides, you're not really listening to Jason, are you? Have you met him? :rofl:

yeah, yeah... glass houses blah blah :cody: :p

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee

Yeah, we don't need that. SAMI, knock it off!! -_-

Must've hit the wrong smilie...

.. where is that thicker skin smilie?

:greg: