Obama is way ahead...

JoeT

So you want socialized health care too? Go talk to a veteran that has to get their health care through the VA. Ask them how long it takes to get an appointment, and the quality of their care. That is what health care run by the US government looks like. I don't want that. I'm perfectly happy with my private health insurance where I can go to a doctor with no notice, get world-class health care, and pay a small copay.

X2 on that!

U

unltd1

Well, looks like we're all just going to hold our breath and wait this one out...

So far, in the 3 hours since Obama was announced the winner, my life hasn't changed one bit, and neither has yours, so let's all just hold off on our freaking out until something actually happens. Deal?

Bodine

One Call That's All
Ok but if this D-bag F***s this up I will not be bringing you any original Pringles on our next cleanup.:D

U

unltd1

Ok but if this D-bag F***s this up I will not be bringing you any original Pringles on our next cleanup.:D

Bodine....I'm surprised at you....I thought you were much more enlightened....

This is exactly what I'm talking about. NOTHING has happened yet. When it does, let me know. Until then, most of us have to work tomorrow!!!!!

Bodine

One Call That's All
Bodine....I'm surprised at you....I thought you were much more enlightened....

This is exactly what I'm talking about. NOTHING has happened yet. When it does, let me know. Until then, most of us have to work tomorrow!!!!!

What are you talking about? i said if.:D

U

unltd1

most of us dont work for major corporations with foreign control. most of us work for small business owners.

Well....hmmm.......

I don't work for a small business owner. Goat doesn't. Nobody in my family does. Nobody in his family does....looks like we're safe and sound in the good ol' U S of A!!! Hooray for us!!!!!!!!!!!

I know a couple of guys on RME who work for small businesses, and I would be VERY surprised if the "Park here, sell here" lot or family-owned street sweeping business is looking at outsourcing to India anytime soon...but then again, I can't say that for sure.....

...but neither can you. It's a dumb argument based on fear, and nothing else.

U

unltd1

What are you talking about? i said if.:D

Bodine, I like you. You've got a good heart. I don't know if I've ever told you this, but you're one of the good ones.

Never ever threaten to take away a snack from me though...

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Not that I claim support for anything or anybody, but part of the talk in Obama's campaign was tax cuts for businesses who did not outsource out of country. Just fyi.

LT.

Not that I claim support for anything or anybody, but part of the talk in Obama's campaign was tax cuts for businesses who did not outsource out of country. Just fyi.

When was the last time that a politician said something positive and then made good on it? I have nothing good to say about any politician. They are all thieves, liars, spineless, and just plain old good for nothing wastes of life. Every few years a new person takes office and makes a lot of empty promises. Nothing more than that. EMPTY! Little to nothing behind them.

However, change is needed. Those who do not embrace change are often left behind to scramble and play catch up. I do hope that this is the right choice. Because it is a choice that we all will have to live with for a few years. I worry about the balance of this nation. The house, senate and the pres are all democrat. Well, here is to hoping.

LT.

Last edited: