Old school 4 wheeling photos

SWALLDOG

I dont know how i missed this thread. haha
This was my jeep the summer of 2001 when i was working for wheelers in Bountiful.

Last edited:

SWALLDOG

These 2 pics are from a trip to moab, Presidents day(Feb.) 2001 I think.
The first one is in the parking lot of the Aarchway Inn getting ready to head out on a trail. Me (left) Rosie (Rosedude) (right) and my little bro in the back seat.

This one is coming off Poison Spider.

Last edited:

SWALLDOG

This is spring of 2003 right after EJS. Nick (left) and I (right) had just got our buggies done and took them down for EJS. I think that was the last year we could drive our rigs around trail to trail with out getting hassled by the cops.

SWALLDOG

Ive got this beauty hanging in the garage. I also have boxes of photos from the rock crawl's in cedar city from 1999(?), 2000 and up. I dont really want to scan them all in but i still have all the negatives, so i might take them to a shop and see if they can just put them on a disc. :D

SWALLDOG

OK I had to scan a few. I got looking through them and i just couldn't not. haha.
The avalanche engineering assassin. Sooooo BAD! Thats Reddman (left) and Jimmy (right).

SWALLDOG

And i cant remember this dudes name. He used to work at Jack-it ('99 - '00 ish), where this pic was taken. And then he started working at MEPCO and so i started calling him the "jack-it man". He was way cool and at the time, he was the only other person that i knew that knew what pirate4x4. He had a big sticker on the back of his jeep.

RogueJeepr

Here!
Those Curtis pics make me wanna watch my hammer-down vids and BFE films. Too bad my hammer-down vids are VHS. Might have to get em' converted so I can watch the extreme winching session . That was crazy .

Last edited:

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
Here are a few oldies from the 60's and 70's.

Attachments

• Slides 1628.jpg
    Slides 1628.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 42
  • Slides 1632.jpg
    Slides 1632.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Slides 2040.jpg
    Slides 2040.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 40

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
My waggy. I pulled it out of a junkyard for $500. I sold the 401 V8 for $750. Rebuilt a 360 with a cam by myself for around $500. Then sold it later for $1500.

19958_281611895027_3492754_n.jpg

It didn't really become a rock crawler. But more of a backcountry explorer.

30264_395124825027_5253615_n.jpg