Pics and Bandwidth

sukaB

Banned
Thank you.....EZ
How about party-en in Moab eehh...
We shall tear the Randy's ring and pinion condo a new one....
KEGERATOR..........

I thought Spence was the God on here!?
:confused:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
first off.....this is the sovereign nation or RME, you are no longer in the unites states of america so your freedom of speech doesn't mean jack Squat here.

that said, we try to keep it clean so we don't end up in the same category as the PBB. I am a regular over there and I like it there but this is a different board headed up by GREG. consider it a private club for members. What he says goes and his current direction is to keep it clean and keep it real.

Smilies can be added later, we are working on getting new software installed which will make this place a lot nicer.

Those of you that know me, know I have as foul a mouth as the next guy and I AM Mormon. I just like to express my mind with fullness of vocabulary but this is not the place.

as for the pictures, get off your ass and learn like everyone else is doing I have seen various successful attempts to learn remote hosting in the last 24 hours and it makes me feel like this place is important enough to people for them to learn to keep it alive. We are working on the pay to play scheme around here so stay tuned....

sukaB

Banned
Damn Saddam.........

I got bombs to playa......

Pay to play no one wants to pay for nothin...

dudes is broke and losin jobs every day......

I owe you one Pimpsmack, when I can.......

Suka

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Gaaaaaaa!

Pics will be back soon.... For now, I don't want another $40 bill for hosting costs. Deal with it and learn what everyone else has been learning.

More Smiles will be added, in due time. Hopefully w/ the new software (About a month out still....) There will be alot of changes at that same time.

Skye- To answer your question on 'How big will we get?' It depends..... on how big we get!

I plan on continually expanding the Forum as it grows. These last couple months have been a major growth spurt, and I am literally scrambling to keep up with it. It was a total surprise for me. There's plenty of available Web Space to take, but paying is the concern. We could be as big as we want, if we can afford it. In the past I have covered Hosting Costs with my own $$ and the $$ from the Winch Raffle..... If we continue to grow as we have, there will have to be support from those that frequent RME.

So, thats it! Pics will be back.... hopefully within a week or 2.

Greg

Admin
Not only Pics, but how much/often those pics are viewed.

If there are links to pics from huge sites, then many more people are downloading them. Our file transfer numbers are limited and lots of views = lots of Bandwidth.

Yeah, it's all new to me too! :)

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I think my q was more like can you just go big and be done for a long time? You know no more scrambling to keep up? Oh and spell check :D LOL keep up the good work, we'd be lost if you just canned RME again....

sukaB

Banned
Greg I'll donate another washer and dryer value of 800.00
If i can pimpsmack people again......
I owe frickin three now.....
Bastards....You know who you are....
Talk **** behind the board--it's on......

P

pokeyYJ

So is the parts store area, and the fee that goes along with it, going to cover some of the rising cost of RME?

Greg

Admin
Originally posted by pokeyYJ
So is the parts store area, and the fee that goes along with it, going to cover some of the rising cost of RME?

Yep!

I figure that I'd like to have more than just one way to cover the costs of Hosting. Plus, now we have a place where Vendors can 'legally' advertise their products. Hopefully it will see a good amount of use.

CryogenicZJ

I used to drive a ZJ
jamminz.gif