planning noob run part 2

Bart

At that time of the evening that would be an hours drive in rush hour/construction traffic for me. I'm out. Please take copious notes and let me know how I can help.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
All right, here is the format:

Friday:
7:00-10:00: Set camp, Tread Lightly (Tacoma) and Intro to 4x4 Opportunities in Utah (Kurt)
Saturday:
8:00-9:30: Recovery/Safety (Kurt). Equipment Basics/Intro (Steve), Trail Etiquette (Stephen)
9:30-9:45: Spotting/Driving Intro (Bart, Marc, Scott)
9:45-12:00: On course driving, spotting, practice.
12:00 - 1:00: Lunch
1:00: Depart for home or optional trail ride

sixstringsteve

Thanks for posting that Kurt.

I'm working on the official thread right now. I'll get that going as soon as I get the graphics from my brother.

Last edited:

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
It was good meeting you guys and I look forward to this. I'm sure it will be well worth anyone who attends time. I also am glad that tread lightly will be involved, everyone needs to understand how their personal actions can effect everyone else. :-\

And that steak sandwich wasn't bad either:D

sixstringsteve

cool, thanks Jason. We talked about needing a few more bodies for the spotting/driving part. Do you mind helping with that?

Kurt, what do you think about reserving the spotting/driving technique part to 20 rigs? That way we can still get more people through the tread lightly and sit-down stuff without having to turn them away. They they'll be on their own for the driving part. I'd hate to have people not show up because they were afraid they'd get turned down at the gate.

Last edited: