PLEASE HELP! STOLEN CAR TRAILER!

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Kyle stopped by the house in Cedar. There are apparently two wheelers one on each side of that address. They are going to lookout for me. Lots of snow in Cedar and no tracks to the house he says.

I may have to contact West Valley PD also. Keep your eyes open guys.

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
I cruised the area before having lunch with Maverick. Didn't see anything. You can still barrow my trailer if you need it.

Coco

Ill keep my eyes open for you stratton! This is the worst luck I have seen. You really should move tho! just saying :)

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Here is what Bryan told me via FB

"Bryan can you tell me anymore about the place it pulled out of? Is it an apartment or a house or parking lot?"

Bryan:
house on 40th west just south of the dealership, on the same side of the street. i think its the one with the "for rent" sign out front. i did a u turn when i saw it but they were out on the road by the time i reached back up to them.

I drove down 40th yesterday and saw nothing, I did see a house for rent and two for sale on the west side of 40th.

I'll bet I've called Unified PD 5 times and I can't get hold of the officer who responded to the call in the first place...
everyone I talk to says, "I don't know anything about it other than the case notes, try to talk to the responding officer..."
I don't even know if they did anything with the email I sent them with the purp pulling my trailer and plate # other than giving me his info...
I'm a bit miffed: I feel like I handed them the criminal and they haven't done much with it.

AND for those of you who know Condor Machine shop in Murray (they've done work for Summit Machine in the past)
they had their trailer stolen Wednesday night! They had a ball lock and had it chained to their building and they still got it!
Murray PD didn't even send anyone to investigate: they just told them to fill out a form online.

I am moving! We are under contract on a place in Bountiful

Last edited:

ricsrx

Sorry to hear how its going, maybe a thread on how to secure your trailer is needed, now i am looking at my trailers wondering when it will be my turn....

o313

Are you kidding me, they haven't grabbed this A-hole yet?

Let me know if it is located again and I'll call some friends on the PD to check it out.