PLEASE HELP! STOLEN CAR TRAILER!

Stacey

I'll be driving to Cedar City Monday thru Wednesday. Has anyone been by or around the Cedar address in awhile? I'd be glad to search the area if it will do any good.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
please keep this active. if anyone is in the area of the new address please stop by and look!

Troy White
1920 E. 6400 S. Murray, UT
801-347-8753
Date Purchased 10/13/11
Vin: JN8AR05yotwo5189
1996 Nissan Pathfinder White

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
2x
I would have kicked some teeth in by now...or at least take a day off work and sit and wait all day and fallow him to the trailer if it's not at his house..

blznnp

That is his number? Have you called it yet? If it is his he might respond if you let him know you have a repo an heard he could do it.just have to make sure he brings the trailer. I will try to stop by that address after school tomorrow.

'03_RUBI

The house is right off the freeway. I drove by on my way home from work yesterday, looks like a nice house on a deep lot. 6' metal fence all the way around, it would be easy to hide it there. Didn't see the pathfinder...

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
ya I think that's the one. I'm guessing that's either his parents address or an old address for him, but possibly some association.

The voicemail for that number sounded like it says "You've reached Casey and Jesse leave a message, thank you."

I left a message to see if they might have a new number for him... doubtful but there is a chance

Last edited:

blznnp

There is a pathfinder there right now, dogs barking right away an neighbor next door stared at me an watched right away as I pulled in. Pathfinder is parked behind rear rolling fence. Couldn't get a plate number