PLEASE HELP! STOLEN CAR TRAILER!

jeepers

man that sucks i will keep my eye open. Hate to say it but that thing probably has been repainted and stripped of what it looks like. good luck. On monday to mexicans pulled in my yard in the middle of the day and loaded up a ramp into there truck and drove off before i new what was going on it was to late. People that take things that dont belong to them need to have there knee caps broke with a bat

Cherokeester

man that sucks i will keep my eye open. Hate to say it but that thing probably has been repainted and stripped of what it looks like. good luck. On monday to mexicans pulled in my yard in the middle of the day and loaded up a ramp into there truck and drove off before i new what was going on it was to late. People that take things that dont belong to them need to have there knee caps broke with a bat

How did you know they were Mexicans? (actually from Mexico that is)

STAG

On my grind
I would gladly go to prison to catch a theif red-handed and to beat him within inches of his life. Just sayin. I'll keep an eye out but I'm hardly ever up that way. The most expensive thing i've had stolen was my ipod touch out of my truck, but asides from that only 2 radios, a couple playboys and a full 5 gal. gas jug have been stolen from me. Pretty gutsy to steal such a large trailer and tow it around.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Spoke with Detective Dave Jensen of the Unified PD this morning:
He confirmed c55 4fw is registered to a white pathfinder.
C95 4fw isn't apparently registered to anything (can anyone confirm this).
He did mention he ran the plate a few different ways.
It seems logical that is the plate and registered vehicle. He advised anyone who sees it to follow them and call the Police.

He said he and West Valley PD have gone past the place a few times that Bryan saw them pull out of.

Guys please keep your eyes peeled. Thanks for your support so far!

Cedar City guys, please keep looking around that address.

Last edited:

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
has anyone from RME been to the place it was seen? is there a better description of where this "place" is? a knock on the door will tell more than a drive by would..

stimmie

FYI... punch in C554FW in as if I were going to do an inspection... and it comes up as a 2005 Chevy Impala... nothing comes up if I do the C954FW ... So....? Something doesn't seem right..

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep

Metal scrapers..
Gotta love em!

GREEN HORN

The plate number is 100% C55 8FW NO DOUBT! I have the origional photo that I emailed to Stratton. Not sure if it has been resized, cropped or whatever. I did check and confirm 100% that is the plate on the pathfinder!

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Found some more info:

Sommer's Auto Wrecking is listed as the lien holder on that vehicle I posted a picture of towing my trailer.

So I stopped by and found that Troy L. White purchased a vehicle from them in October: paid a down payment and has not made a payment since... so he basically stole a car from them.

Brad at Sommer's says he is a friend of Troy's and is going to try to see if he has my trailer, he claims he can get it back, he says they only pay him $50 to repo, so I offered him $100 if he can get it. He sounded very confident that he can get it back if Troy still has it.

He says Troy is about his age (mid-late 30's likely) and is good for nothing except stealing, has only worked when he was serving time.

Here is the info the front desk gal gave me: (she was happy to trade for the Cedar City address)
IMG_20120227_154104.jpg

They believe this is old info since they haven't been able to contact him, (but I believe Brad will be able to contact him and didn't give me all the contact info he had).
Troy White
1920 E. 6400 S. Murray, UT
801-347-8753
Date Purchased 10/13/11
Vin: JN8AR05yotwo5189
1996 Nissan Pathfinder White
Total price: $2248.05 Down payment $1700 amount financed: $598.05

The long and the short of it is: This is likely not only the guy who stole my trailer, but he also stole from these folks.
Hopefully this will help in the search for my trailer

It's extremely likely that, given the location and it's proximity, that this is who stole Condor Machine's trailer also.

Troy White info from Sommer's.jpg

I drove by a few hours ago, didn't see anything immediately but I didn't have time to look around much.

brandonlmb

brandonlmb
Stratton I'm impressed. I think I'm going to start calling you Mangum P.I. I hope you get your trailer back, It will be proof that being proactive is key in these types of situations.

OutlawTJ

Warrant Details for TROY WHITE (Age: 50)

Case Number: #115413092

Court Name: SALT LAKE CITY JUSTICE COURT
Charges: VEHICLE OWNER DRIVING WITHOUT OWNER'S & OPERATOR'S
And I see it says Holladay, Ut if this is him.

Last edited:
Awesome! This is the same Sommers that made me come out there before they would tell me if they had a radiator fan shroud for my '90 blazer? To be fair, they had warned me that there were several sizes, and they ended up being right - the Zone had sold me the wrong size radiator.

Brett