Archived Possible RME run.

1995zj

I'm addicted
Hmmm...Wednesday or Friday would work best for me, only because I have class on Thursday nights and I'll probably need to go to the USU campus there to take a quiz.

However, if Thursday works best for everyone else, then I'll see about taking the quiz early so I can join :cool:

CSR

I like the green day idea, but I'm open to just about anything. With events like this, the company makes for a good trip regardless of where the group goes.

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
Green day sound fun, day would be better...I got kids....wait..what am I saying...I am a kid.....Kids having kids...what is the world coming too.. :confused:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
So far it sounds like we have Thurs AreaBFE. ;) Olaf has given me the preliminary OK to have our RME event there. So when we do, I want everybody that can to drop donations like crazy out there when we show up. :greg:

Green Day it is! With other options if we get too overcrowded on just one. :D

LT.

Sir, I just thought that I should tell you how awesome it is that you were able to get this together for us. A huge THANKS are in order.:) Thank you for all your efforts. We can't thank you and Greg enough for this.:D

LT.

So far it sounds like we have Thurs AreaBFE. ;) Olaf has given me the preliminary OK to have our RME event there. So when we do, I want everybody that can to drop donations like crazy out there when we show up. :greg:

Green Day it is! With other options if we get too overcrowded on just one. :D

Grim

sounds fun , ive never been on green day, do you need a buggy to drive this trail ? we are locked up front & rear , with about an 80:1 crawl ratio, good enouph?

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Nice!!! Count me in and I will donate what I can for sure.

Grim....

You will be fine on this trail. There are some decent obstacles but there are a lot of bypasses if you arent feeling up to them

Bart

sounds fun , ive never been on green day, do you need a buggy to drive this trail ? we are locked up front & rear , with about an 80:1 crawl ratio, good enouph?

X2, you should not have a problem on this trail. Lots of bypasses and help available.