Archived Possible RME run.

broncopro

I've got the engine out of the Bronco right now and don't think it will be back in in time :mad:. I'm going to drive my van to Moab, but I want to go and ride along for the trailride if anybody has an extra seat. I'll bring my camera and shoot some video.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Im guessing this will have to be for April 1st. I was planning on heading down on the first. Lets get the date set so I can know if I need to leave Wednesday so I can make this run

LT.

I've got the engine out of the Bronco right now and don't think it will be back in in time :mad:. I'm going to drive my van to Moab, but I want to go and ride along for the trailride if anybody has an extra seat. I'll bring my camera and shoot some video.

I may have an extra seat. The only problem is that the cage over the rear seat will not be in on time. The only other problem we may have is that I am still pretty much a rookie at the rocks and I am not too sure if my junk will make it or not. I do have enough seats for five and I am only aware of needing two of them. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in riding along with me.

LT.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
I was kinda thinking about meeting at 4:00, hit the trail at 4:30. Then its an afternoon, sunset, night run that doesn't go to late. Just a thought.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I say we hit Green Day around 11 am. That way there will be time for some of us to go to Hellderado or Brittany Spears and put on a show for everyone else

leorn

reset
A couple of us are wanting to go. Green Day is the perfect trail for this! Maybe I can convince Jrat to come test axles...I know he is going to be way busy though this year.

A night run would be a deal breaker for us.