Project M.U.T.T. Build up

Bart

Jesse hasn't been a whole lot of anything lately, since the back injury. She just stands around and points, in a cute sort of way. I met her in Vegas and Pamona. Yep, she's a little hottie for sure.

crawler12

Well here another update, for the most part the big dramatic stuff is done so now it's the smaller detail stuff... at least till I can get started on the drive train. these pics show the seat mounts athough these may change. I'm ordering different seats. You can also see what the windshiels gussets wil look like.

002-1.jpg

006-5.jpg

005-2.jpg

009-4.jpg

crawler12

For those who are interested here's some update pics. I ended up getting different seats, still poly seats but a little better and a little more comfortable ( I did say a little more ). I do understand there are a lot better seats out there but this rig will see a lot of it's use in the south east so i didn't want to spend a lot on seats that will be getting muddy and wet. Plus these seats have provisions for 5 point harnesses. Also I started new seat mounts, these will get boxed in soon as well as the upper supports for the upper link mounts. ( this is the curved tubing behind the seats )

029-1.jpg

035-1.jpg

037.jpg

xjshorty21

Buckle Up And Shut Up
i love your work but i have a question whats the deal with you building sami huh o and the lost samaria is awesome

crawler12

i love your work but i have a question whats the deal with you building sami huh o and the lost samaria is awesome

Read the first post again... I'm using it because it was free and I don't have to re fab new frame rails, these are already square.... Thank you, come again (in best Apu voice)

xjshorty21

Buckle Up And Shut Up
my bad i totally forgot about this i started reading this post awile ago now im seeinghow the progress is coming looking good indeed i was reading the first post again it said "street"...are you going to try to make this thing street legal?

crawler12

Yep that is my plan, but not for utah roads that would be a pipe dream. This rig will be spending a lot of time in the south east and there it will be able to be street driven

crawler12

I got some more stuff done yesterday, I changed the gussets on the upper window corners, let me get your opinion tell me what you think. Look at some of the older pics for comparison. I also built an adjustable oh **** handle for the passenger side and started the passenger seat mounts.

MySammy152.jpg

MySammy153.jpg

MySammy148.jpg

crawler12

well I'd say this was a productive weekend I got the seats in and some of the X bracing behind the seats done. As always tell me what you think.

MySammy161.jpg

MySammy162.jpg

MySammy166.jpg

MySammy167.jpg