suisuki

Chrome Won't Get ya' home
Got the Zuk out for some real crawlin' yesterday, Did a 5+ trail called "Hanging Tree" west of Ephraim, Ut.
Here's some video and pics from the trail.

Here's to the "Team Bird" boys (all on 1-Tons and 40's) I had a great time with you guys, Thanks for the invite!
P1020340.jpg

A little set up for this next obstacle/video cause, the video of me going up it doesn't do it justice.
I witnessed a total of 6 rolls here yesterday!

Toyota truck all the way onto it's lid, ouch. The internal cage held up good though.
P1020304.jpg

Bronco looking buggy from Sexton Offroad
P1020314.jpg

Another Bronco buggy,

And Finally my Rig.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wzjt3uoe9Lw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wzjt3uoe9Lw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Out of 11 rigs myself and Jared of Team Bird where the only two, who made the hard line on this obsacle, both driving zuks.

Here's the end waterfall on Hanging Tree, again the video of me goin up it doesn't do it justice so here's some set-up videos

From the bottom Jared in his dana 60ed Zuk, He made it on his third pull but I missed it on the camera

From the top Jc in his jeep linked front and rear

After 13 trys like the last video this one. Persistance does payoff, nice work Jc!

And Here's my first run

And here's my second

Well I'm really happy with this zuk so far and can't wait to get it out again very soon.

Last edited:

Coco

Hanging Tree is one of my FAVORITE trails I have done!! I hope you had a LOT of fun! Everytime I am there, I always have a smile on my face!

Bart

Too cool, looks like the zuke is working well. I've always wanted to get down to the Ephraim trails. One of these days.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I hope those of you who do hanging tree either come back down the trail, or go with someone such as myself or shawn (from team bird) who have permission and a combo to get out out of the private property so that we dont lose access agian. and Please always respect that you are crossing over three different landowners properties all that have allowed us to do this trail, and not give them any reason to lock us out. Be safe and have fun. NoEcoNaziAmmo. (reason for posting is that the gate has been torn down twice and blamed on wheelers)

Coco

I hope those of you who do hanging tree either come back down the trail, or go with someone such as myself or shawn (from team bird) who have permission and a combo to get out out of the private property so that we dont lose access agian. and Please always respect that you are crossing over three different landowners properties all that have allowed us to do this trail, and not give them any reason to lock us out. Be safe and have fun. NoEcoNaziAmmo. (reason for posting is that the gate has been torn down twice and blamed on wheelers)

I agree right with you!! We have always gone with locals, and such, always have fun, and be safe! Clean up your trash, and keep the trail(s) looking clean!!! We are losing more and more land to stuff like this!

suisuki

Chrome Won't Get ya' home
^X2^ Ya sorry I forgot to mention that Hanging Tree trail is accsesed/exited thru private property, and you must get permission and a combo to the gate to do the trail one-way.

BTW I did go with the "Team Bird" boys, Shawn, Jared, and Cody are local to the area and one of them, Shawn I think, is cousins with the land owner.