Project Toyota Tacoma Doublecab

lewis

Fight Till You Die
Added an annex for my Rtt. Also finished up the airbags today. Will post a video of how they work as soon as the rain quits. Also had to beef up the drivers side shock mount as it was starting to rip from the frame.
DSC_0391.jpg

DSC_0392.jpg

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Your truck leaves me speechless every time I check in here on the updates. Meticulous work. Looks great man.

lewis

Fight Till You Die
those body panels are still pretty straight lewis, that's not your driving style.

Ya but they are trashed with scratches. I got a few minor dings here and there. Trying to keep it nice for as long as I can cause as soon as its starts getting beat up then it will be worn out fast.

lewis

Fight Till You Die
How Much do those tents run? I need to get me one when I get mine

The tents are more expensive then a regular tent for sure, but way cheaper than a typical pop up. Mine is definitely worth every penny. I got mine from Crusierouttfiters and Kurt gave me a helluva deal.

Max Power

Bryce
Ya but they are trashed with scratches. I got a few minor dings here and there. Trying to keep it nice for as long as I can cause as soon as its starts getting beat up then it will be worn out fast.
The scratches are pretty minor. I will take 5 minutes and buff them out for you if you would like. Beautiful truck.