Quarterly 4x4 Training day - A RockyMountainExtreme event (noob run 3.0)

sixstringsteve

They're great spotters. They will expand the "beginner" line this time so there are multiple options for stock rigs and noobs. You'll have more than enough time to slowly gain confidence at your own level. It'll be a blast.

sixstringsteve

Allright, registration is now closed. Thanks for the 26 who registered.

A few reminders. I will not be on RME between now and the event, so if you have questions or need something, shoot me a text anytime except 1-3 PM.

Don't forget to bring:
- camp chairs for the people you bring
- $20 cash
- dinner on Fri night and Lunch on Sat. Breakfast will be provided on Sat morning.
- warm clothing (and possibly a blanket, we might be sitting outside for Friday night)
- hand warmers

If you have the following, please bring it:
- fire dish
- firewood

Last edited:

jonascalhoun

Looking forward to getting out there. Just learned how to pull the front air dam and radar sensor from the front of my overland. (yeah they are supposed to be removable). I have to remember to bring a tarp to lay on while I pull them off, bit it only takes a few minutes once I saw how.

I'll be in the white Jeep WK2. Please say hi.

Dan

Donner

Isuzu junkie
KSL microcast shows 61 deg at midnight in Erda, maybe we should have camped with you folks after all. I'm not diggin' the wind though. The Me-go is loaded and ready, We will see you all at breakfast!

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
For anyone heading out to be catching breakfast, we're holding off on it for a bit due to the wind to see if we can cook it in the day garage where the classes are being held.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
the wind was pretty serious last night, the truck was swaying pretty hard, I'm glad i wasnt in a tent lol!

SiRed91

Had a GREAT time, it was neat to meet a lot of you guys, seems like a good crowd. Looking forward to hanging out more w you guys.

2caamq.jpg