Quarterly 4x4 Training day - A RockyMountainExtreme event (noob run 3.0)

nickcoleman

Just looked at the forecast and it's calling for Rain/Snow at the Miller Motorsports Park on Friday and Saturday. Will we adjust the date for inclement weather, wheel in the rain, ....?

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
84 4runner and myself would like to be on the potential attending list, thanks to Chevycrew the rig in theory should be driveable tomorrow pending I don't screw something up, if we can get it registered this week we will be there.

4biker

Unfortunately, I have to give up my spot. I inadvertently double booked this weekend and the other event gets it. There's a chance I can come out late a.m. on Saturday, but that's not even likely. This is going to be a blast and I can't even come! :mad:
Thanks for putting this all together, guys - see you for the next one.

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
i just saw this and I'm in for Saturday. Have to check the camping gear to see about Friday Night...

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Unfortunately after getting the rig bolted up, it needs another part thats on order but I don't think it will be here before friday so, hopefully next time.

84 4runner and myself have to bow out

sixstringsteve

i just saw this and I'm in for Saturday. Have to check the camping gear to see about Friday Night...

Gotcha. You're in.

Unfortunately after getting the rig bolted up, it needs another part thats on order but I don't think it will be here before friday so, hopefully next time. 84 4runner and myself have to bow out

Thanks for the heads-up. Hopefully you can make the next one in the spring.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
I'm still in! I 'might' even be able to make it out for Friday evening and then head home, then come back Saturday morning again. As long as I only have to pay once lol.