Queen of CHIT!!

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Shawn said:
Too Bad!!!

You get to deal with me all the time. :p

I will walk through your deams, look in your window, and post replies to your threads. I will never go away! The more you post, the more I will reply.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm like a bad nightmare.... The cool thing is, is that I know it bugs you... :D

you are a sad sad person

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
James K said:
no pitty, just sorry people like you exist
well if we all lived in the perfect world that you have created, then we would all carry guns and kill innocent little bunnies... :ugh: wait.... that is what you do...OMG :eek: Your a murderer :eek: Please, please don't kill me...I Do Fear The K!!!!

bahahahhahahaha,....

Chump :shawn:

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Shawn said:
well if we all lived in the perfect world that you have created, then we would all carry guns and kill innocent little bunnies... :ugh: wait.... that is what you do...OMG :eek: Your a murderer :eek: Please, please don't kill me...I Do Fear The K!!!!

bahahahhahahaha,....

Chump :shawn:

another sad statement from a sad little man :rolleyes:

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
BlackSheep said:
wow, you guys are really pushing the queen...in her thread no less. She might have you beheaded or something.
ya,,, last time she got made at me,,, James probably got a new toy for being mean to me.... :rofl:

JeeperG

BlackSheep said:
wow, you guys are really pushing the queen...in her thread no less. She might have you beheaded or something.

I was just thinking the same thing.

I thought this thread was all about Britney

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
5popcorn.gif