Queen of CHIT!!

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Hey Shawn,
You're pretty close to 10,000 we should have a padfest thread just like the good 'ol days.
You know, back when we were all friends, and equally hated spence. :D
Then we could throw a party and have nobody show up, because that's what happens when I throw parties. :rofl:

Shawn said:
ya,,, last time she got made at me,,, James probably got a new toy for being mean to me.... :rofl:

P.S.
I got mad at James last time too,
but I do have some really good "TOYS" that I can offer both of you, free even, if that's all it will take to get ya to STFU!! :rofl:

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Webby said:
So if your the queen, does that mean I get to be the princess
cheer_icoon.gif
Actually No, that title is already taken by LENNY!!! :eek:

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Did the Queens ride look okay in full light? If not let me know and I'll fix whatever might need be....(I'd like to go at the wheels by the way, didn't have anything for them in my Jeep when I was there)

britney

Queen of Chit!!
It looked great!!
Thanks for your service, it's welcome anytime. :D

If you want to work on the wheels, go right ahead, but I think you're just trying to get more zucchini from me?? -_-

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
britney said:
Hey Shawn,
You're pretty close to 10,000 we should have a padfest thread just like the good 'ol days.
You know, back when we were all friends, and equally hated spence. :D
Then we could throw a party and have nobody show up, because that's what happens when I throw parties. :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:

ah,,, yes, the good old days... :D

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
:D Not a whole lot of information there. I gotta have a plan or I just end running around in circles
fruit.gif

It's not easy bumping off princesses :D