Rattlesnake - Sun. 29th

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
Originally posted by mbryson

Sounds cool!.......let's see what I get done Tues. night (I'm changing my pinion angle and working on my LCA brackets--not necessarily in that order as the LCA bracket is 'suspect' and I haven't looked at it since yesterday's strap session.....

If you need a hand I could probably stop by for a little bit on Tuesday. I need to borrow your floor jack so I can put my transfer case skid on.

demon jeep

Banned
Originally posted by WayneXJ

Mark, My Jeep is up and running so I'm ready to go somewhere on Wednesday. I was thinking Little Moab, or else Rattlesnake if there's snow at L Moab.

Ill have to see but I think im in just have to do a few things like fix everything i did on sunday.

Bryson how the drive with the rear shaft still got feelings in the teeth

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by demon jeep

Ill have to see but I think im in just have to do a few things like fix everything i did on sunday.

Bryson how the drive with the rear shaft still got feelings in the teeth

You won't believe it, but instead of topping out at 75ish, I could go even faster:rolleyes: ..........I took it as high as 80, but don't feel to good about the 35" tires, center of gravity, etc. above that speed.

TNT

Okay it looks like I might be able to get away tommorrow afternoon, is anyone going, and is there someone to show the way?

Todd

TNT

I'm headed out there right now, look for a yellow CJ, with puple doors wandering aimlessly.
Todd