Central Utah RME Fall Colors Tour - Sept 22-24th

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Thats ITTC so I will be out

Took a little trip up Bountiful tonight and could see the colors starting.

:( Sorry Cheston, hard to plan around the Color change.

I think I can make that work. Was hoping to take the XJ but if I don't have it ready in time I'll take the Titan.

Sounds good Chance! I don't think it'll be too challenging, so the Titan should be fine.

dutchman

KI7KSV
So who can make the trip if it's Sept 22-24th? Trying to get a head count at this point.

I'm thinking that we'll meet up Spanish Fork Canyon on Friday, around Noon and go from there.

What's the planned destination Friday night? I might be able to make it down later that evening after work.

Greg

Admin
Sept 22-24 won't happen for me. :(

I cannot make that weekend, unfortunately.

Sorry guys! :(

What's the planned destination Friday night? I might be able to make it down later that evening after work.

I'm not sure, to be honest... I figured we'd meet up in Spanish Fork Canyon, break out the map and plan the route and see where we end up around dinner time.

I'm interested if my F-150 can make it.

I think you should be fine Eric, I don't know the roads up there too well, but I don't think there will be anything too crazy. I'm planning on nothing worse than 2-track roads.

bretto

Willytime
What time Friday? Will this be an in then back out jaunt? I'd have to trailer my rig. Any place to park a trailer?

Nevermind I re-read, 12:00.

Last edited:

Greg

Admin
I hate to say it, but I don't think I can make this work... I'm dealing with some drama with evicting my renter, the cost of repairing the home she was in and all the work to get it ready to list for sale. I simply have too little time & money right now to be taking trips out of town. :(

If anyone else is willing to lead this trip, by all means please step up and do so.

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
I don't know if anyone is still planning on this trip, but I'm out. I'm going to make it a day trip with the family.

Greg

Admin
Sounds good guys, I don't feel SO bad about bailing on this one.... I think we're going to take a Fall Colors Daytrip to the San Juans this weekend, at least get out for the day. We'll need a break at that point! :ugh:

Caleb

FWIW, around my cabin (not far off Skyline) things are really starting to change. You've probably got another 2-3 weeks max before leaves start falling. It's beautiful around there though. Definitely worth a day trip if nothing else.