RME in the TTC?!

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
My vote is in the mail. Cheston has done very well at the King Challenge here in Price, so I want to see how he dose in Hollister. Nice pics.

Thanks Scott!

Can you imagine the Scout with a big block?? You better hope I get picked for top truck otherwise its you and me in the open class at the King Challenge!!!:greg:

Do you guys have a date set yet?

Good to hear from you!

great scott

Thanks Scott!

Can you imagine the Scout with a big block?? You better hope I get picked for top truck otherwise its you and me in the open class at the King Challenge!!!:greg:

Do you guys have a date set yet?

Good to hear from you!

The date for the 2008 King Challege is....(insert drum roll :rofl:).....June 14th.
I'll be ready for ya :ugh:. You need to remember that big block is still a Ford, so I am not woried :rofl:.

ChestonScout

I ordered a Black Box underdrive gearbox today from Northwest Fab. Im EXCITED!!! I was just going to do the 203 205 dbler but it is a lot longer. This option should make my driveline angles perfect. Does anyone have the Black box yet?? If so let me know what you think about it

ChestonScout

Get your votes in today if you havent done so already! Today is probably the last chance to have them get to Ca on monday.

Thanks for everyones support! Now I will hurry up and wait for a phone call

:eek: