RME October Trip - Montezuma Canyon, Alstrom Point, Left Hand Collett canyon

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Pretty sure we heard you guys on the 146.460 on Thursday evening when we were near the top of Cottonwood Canyon on the East side of HITR. Sounds like you had an epic trip, one I need to replicate someday. Can wait to see a report and pictures!

Last edited:

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
Dang it. I should have watched this thread more closely. I didn't see the trip until it was way beyond full. Looks like only 4 rigs ended up going. Oops!

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
6 rigs and a couple of us had to bail.. both dog related.
@lhracing dog Ti had a walking issue and my new pup refused to eat the new food I brought.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
@lhracing dog Ti had a walking issue and my new pup refused to eat the new food I brought.

our dog does not like to eat while we are camping either. I think she gets too many table scraps while we are camping and refuses to eat her dog food. Even if we don’t feed her anything from the table she is still holding out hope and will wait all day before eating her dog food.

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
no table scraps and she refused the food even when we got home. She would however eat some of Si's food.
The full sequence of events was:
Pee on my sleeping bag... barf on my jacket.. eat it .. barf on my jacket again.. eat it again (this is a real dog).. topped of by peeing on my hat (which many on here seem to agree with) but wanted nothing to do with the food I brought.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
no table scraps and she refused the food even when we got home. She would however eat some of Si's food.
The full sequence of events was:
Pee on my sleeping bag... barf on my jacket.. eat it .. barf on my jacket again.. eat it again (this is a real dog).. topped of by peeing on my hat (which many on here seem to agree with) but wanted nothing to do with the food I brought.
That dog is legit throwing a tantrum.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member

Our dog doesn't like to eat while camping either and neither did our previous GSD. If she eats half a meal a day thats a win, usually won't eat all her meals when we get home either. She'll eventually eat, but not abnormal for her to not eat for 1 or 2 days.