Central Utah RME Trip; Little Sahara Sand Dunes... February?

RogueJeepr

Here!
I'll usually cut up pallets and burn the stuff without nails.
The rest I burn at home in my firepit.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I'm leaning pretty heavy on camping, and am pretty interested in riding my dirt bike Friday afternoon. However, I would have to leave it at camp during our Saturday activities, so unless there is a real base camp with other vehicles, I don't want to leave it alone.
It adds a whole lot of extra effort and gear to take the bike though.. so I haven't decided for sure.

D

Deleted member 12904

Doesn't look like my wife is interested in camping or even going so I'll be rolling solo if anyone want to tag along with me in a rzr.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Figured we'd better nail down a meetup place and time.

Date and Time!- Saturday, Feb 18th

9 AM meet up at the Visitors Center / Office.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I just assumed that anyone who camped would be at sand mountain.. but I think white sands has better camping, and would be a lot closer to the meeting spot in the morning. Any thoughts from those camping?

Greg

Admin
I just assumed that anyone who camped would be at sand mountain.. but I think white sands has better camping, and would be a lot closer to the meeting spot in the morning. Any thoughts from those camping?

Whatever is easiest, I figured those driving in could meet at the Office. We can then meet those that are camping at Sand Mountain.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Last time I looked there was over a foot of snow at the dunes. Could be a really fun weekend. I will be at Sand Hollow or I would be there for sure!!

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I am 50% for this trip right now depending on when the suspension for my daughters bike gets back. If it comes back before next weekend we will go to St. George for some testing and tuning. If not, it will need to be the following weekend when this trip is planned. If I do end up coming, it will be in the Side by side.

Greg

Admin
I'm going to need a flag if I go, aren't I?

Yes, absolutely.... anyone that attends will need a flag.

I am 50% for this trip right now depending on when the suspension for my daughters bike gets back. If it comes back before next weekend we will go to St. George for some testing and tuning. If not, it will need to be the following weekend when this trip is planned. If I do end up coming, it will be in the Side by side.

:cool: Would be good to see you out there Paul!