rockreligious rig rebuild(chop/chop)

rockin ed

well I am in wendover today and tomorrow so I am not in a hurry just need it done before the 20 th it would not let me post any more pic of fridays ride so i will try later

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Any updated pics of the buggy. Have you got to work on it lately

No, Ive been busy working, but I did stop at SignCentral today and schedule for the first of the week to get my hood and lexan wrapped, and Logan is going to get me his new Dax logo's so hopefully I will be representing in Manti next week.

Im hoping to get the buggy down to my shop next week and getting the dash in, brake lines re-ran, more gauges, anti-sway, skid plate etc..It all depends on how busy the shop is and how much help they need at the fairgrounds.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Going to compete with this in Manti.. June 20th, thats next Saturday....

then we are going to do Crazy 8 trail in Richfield the next day, June 21st..

Everyone here is Invited to come compete, or just play on the rocks after the comp and go trail wheeling with us the next day in Richfield..

The more the better. www.xtremeoffroadshow.com

crazyyo

how about that hood?i'm not seeing it ....as far as crazy 8 i wont be able to make it..the fam will be down going to try and finish up some of dads old projects for my momma so i'm out but what time is the comp on sat ? i would like to make it to that if things work out

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
how about that hood?i'm not seeing it ....as far as crazy 8 i wont be able to make it..the fam will be down going to try and finish up some of dads old projects for my momma so i'm out but what time is the comp on sat ? i would like to make it to that if things work out

Hood is at Sign Central getting wrapped.

Comp is going to be spread out all day, between the other events.

wish you were going to be at crazy 8, but it is likely we will be running it the following saturday also, and snow wheeling that sunday up Pleasant Creek Canyon.

rockin ed

Are you sure there is enough snow to do that 2 weeks a go took the wheeler up and made it a long way up there before I hit any snow maybe one night I will have to take a trip to see if there is any snow left

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Are you sure there is enough snow to do that 2 weeks a go took the wheeler up and made it a long way up there before I hit any snow maybe one night I will have to take a trip to see if there is any snow left

How far did you go on your wheeler? I guess we will see how far we can go once we hit snow... after the big bowl its hard to get between there and the top because the snow slopes you off the mountain. we may have to choose a different canyon.

rockin ed

about 2 miles past the spring that use to be there if it would stop raining I would take of and see how far I could make it it wont be long before it is open the hole way to the top

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Competition saturday in Manti (see extremeoffroad show thread) and Crazy 8 trail on sunday with Stripngears and t mieser and thier families. small group but we had a good time.

Attachments

• 100_2362.jpg
    100_2362.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 83
  • 100_2375.jpg
    100_2375.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 85
  • 100_2385.jpg
    100_2385.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 76

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Been a while since I was the owner of the smallest rig on the trail, but today was one of those days..tire sizes from 40-52"

Attachments

• 100_2398.jpg
    100_2398.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 96
  • 100_2399.jpg
    100_2399.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 76
  • 100_2409.jpg
    100_2409.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 74

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo