RR4W "Urgent Alert"

ID Bronco

I've yet to see an instance where "good behavior" ever led to a trail opening or to stop a proposed closure. That whole thought process is crazy, they don't care how much good you do or anything else, it's total closure or nothing with them. This brings me to a larger issue. Those who truly "meet in the middle" or "compromise" always lose in the end. Progressives don't compromise. It's their way or not at all.

Corban_White

I've yet to see an instance where "good behavior" ever led to a trail opening or to stop a proposed closure. That whole thought process is crazy, they don't care how much good you do or anything else, it's total closure with them. This brings me to a larger issue. Those who truly "meet in the middle" or "compromise" always lose in the end. Progressives don't compromise. It's their way until you give in.

FIFY.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
My last view, the post had over 260 comments. Every single one is pro trails. Even a few from hippies mad that they can’t drive the first 20 miles of their route to get to the hiking trail they wanted.

This is especially great because their typical posts get fewer than 5 comments. Many with 1 or none.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Watched the whole video. He goes pretty deep in details. Pretty logical and accurate IMO. Basically, Suwa sues to win, BLM gives in. Rights to have access are secondary to perceived potential emotional drama to others.

I think my personal change will be that every place I go that the BLM charges a fee, I will not pay that fee, and donate that amount to BRC instead.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Watched the whole video. He goes pretty deep in details. Pretty logical and accurate IMO. Basically, Suwa sues to win, BLM gives in. Rights to have access are secondary to perceived potential emotional drama to others.

I think my personal change will be that every place I go that the BLM charges a fee, I will not pay that fee, and donate that amount to BRC instead.
Dude, that's a great way to respond. Civil disobedience.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I've been wondering about this. Is not complying actually giving SUWA ammo to fight for more closures?

Legitimate question, not being sheepish.
I see it as sixes. The answer to your question is yes it will likely give them more ammo, but the reality is they don't care either way and will keep taking and taking until we start making a bigger stand. Enough is enough.