Site Update - Error / Issue Reports - post your grievence here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Thanks for everybody's patience with this big update.

If you find something weird, something that doesn't seem right, or something that is bothering you.... post here so I have a list of issues to work against.
Thanks!

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Every time I navigate away from the site and come back it asks me to log in, even if I told it to "Remember Me". Happens on all my devices (iMac, iPad, iPhone) and browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Safari Mobile, and Atomic). I'll investigate my side some more, perhaps a security thing I have in places, but I thought I'd let you know. Or maybe you guys are just trying to get rid of me. ;)

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
Do you have NEW POSTS and if so how do you get to it? My avatar is missing. Give me a week to get used to it.
The avatar is back, how about NEW POSTS?

Chevycrew

Viewing pictures on a blackberry is odd, can only see aa sliver of the pic unless I pan left and right. In the quick reply box also, I select the box and it turns blue, and stays blue while I type the reply.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Looks like the 'Current Online Users' function isn't there?

It's there, just not underlined. Also a link in the "quick links" drop down at the top.

Viewing pictures on a blackberry is odd, can only see aa sliver of the pic unless I pan left and right. In the quick reply box also, I select the box and it turns blue, and stays blue while I type the reply.

Hopefully this will get fixed when I complete the mobile style. Thanks for the heads up!

Cascadia

Undecided
With the old site you were able to go to classifieds and a few other areas with a link at the top of the page. With this one, I have to go back to the main site to find the classified section. Will it ever be back?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
With the old site you were able to go to classifieds and a few other areas with a link at the top of the page. With this one, I have to go back to the main site to find the classified section. Will it ever be back?

Good call. I believe I will add it back when I add back a link to the gallery. :cool:

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Hey, you are doing great. Just makes me want to keep turning wrenches and not get into computers.

Fester

Every time I navigate away from the site and come back it asks me to log in, even if I told it to "Remember Me". Happens on all my devices (iMac, iPad, iPhone) and browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Safari Mobile, and Atomic). I'll investigate my side some more, perhaps a security thing I have in places, but I thought I'd let you know. Or maybe you guys are just trying to get rid of me. ;)

I'm having the same problem?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin

I'm having the same problem?

It has to be a cookie issue. Clear cookies and try again. If you've logged onto RME on any devices in the past and still have this issue it has to be the login cookie.
Looking into it further. Sorry guys. :(

Stephen

Who Dares Wins

This is also happening to me at work. IE7.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
It has to be a cookie issue. Clear cookies and try again. If you've logged onto RME on any devices in the past and still have this issue it has to be the login cookie.
Looking into it further. Sorry guys. :(

My iPhone worked when I cleared the cookies. Not sure what iStephen's issue is

Status
Not open for further replies.