Site Update - Error / Issue Reports - post your grievence here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Thanks for everybody's patience with this big update.

If you find something weird, something that doesn't seem right, or something that is bothering you.... post here so I have a list of issues to work against.
Thanks!

Brett

Meat-Hippy
When logging in, I type in my user ID and password, hit submit and it comes back with "invalid redirect." I can click on the home page link on the banner and I'm logged in without any problems.

Odd

Brett

Meat-Hippy
That is weird.

Which browser are you using and does it happen if you use a different one?

When I posted, that was with Chrome.....I just tried again using IE8 and had the same thing happen.

Loginerror.jpg

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
We are now auto-forcing "www" on the domain to solve the cookie & logout issues. If you previously used "http://rme4x4.com" you will now get redirected to "http://www.rme4x4.com" (like it's 1995 :p) automatically.

If your name is Stephen, you can still type in "rme4x4.com" and feel futuristic.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
On a quick reply - your avatar might not appear right away to you but it shows up for everybody else. I'm sure a later version of vB will fix it.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
This AM I created a new album and uploaded a pic to it on my Mac. The pic appeared in the album preview but I could not open it due to some bad link error (I uploaded from my computer). I'm at work now on the PC they force me to use and the album I created is there but it's empty.

rondo

rondo
this site gives me only red X's for almost all pics. I don't know how to fix this. I don't even know how to cache it. I can't remember how old i am!
I saved the new site to my favs and deleted the old URL but it makes no difference. I don't have firefox. how to fix this?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
this site gives me only red X's for almost all pics. I don't know how to fix this. I don't even know how to cache it. I can't remember how old i am!
I saved the new site to my favs and deleted the old URL but it makes no difference. I don't have firefox. how to fix this?

It's giving you red x's for attachments or for other graphics and stuff on the site? I assume you are using IE?

How to clear cache in browsers:
http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
This AM I created a new album and uploaded a pic to it on my Mac. The pic appeared in the album preview but I could not open it due to some bad link error (I uploaded from my computer). I'm at work now on the PC they force me to use and the album I created is there but it's empty.

I'm working from a mac and a pc as well but I can't replicate this problem. I did notice a some weirdness with the uploaded so I clicked "basic uploader" at the bottom right of the popup and it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.