Site Update - Error / Issue Reports - post your grievence here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Thanks for everybody's patience with this big update.

If you find something weird, something that doesn't seem right, or something that is bothering you.... post here so I have a list of issues to work against.
Thanks!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
When I am logged into the mobile version on my Android and reply to a post my reply gets posted but instead of returning to the thread I get only the add banner at the top. Everything else is blank and I have to use the back button to get anywhere on the site.

That's a known issue. When you get to that mostly blank page, if you remove from the url everything after the # sign (including the # sign) it will work again. Shane is looking in to that issue though.

I believe this has now been resolved. It ended up being an issue with the banner delivery system.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
No more auto-resize for pictures??? :(

I'm not a huge fan of the LOOK of the new uploader, either, but that's not a complaint or an issue, I just liked the old one. :D The resizer was nice though, I miss that.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I agree with you on the attachment system. It's pretty rough and confusing. I'm hoping that it's in the roadmap for improvement by vBulletin.
As for the resize, I think it works as long as your images are not extremely huge to begin with.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Hmmm

I was trying to upload pics that were the same size as some that were uploaded prior to the upgrade... I'll try again. Maybe it was trying to do them all as one upload? will report in the morning. ;)

Brad J

Is there a place that shows when your last visit was? I usually log in and hit New Posts & it used to say "your last visit was ????"
Thanks, Brad

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I've been meaning to post that when I come upon imbedded maps on my iPad with Safari Mobile it crashes the browser. I'm running iOS 5.0.1.

I also have an iPad (iOS 5.0.1) but can't replicate the crash on the maps. However, it does crash randomly on other sites. :(

Is it in threads with a single map or multiple embedded maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.