slow in the 'ol tech section...

Vonski

nothing to see here...
It's been mighty slow these days, I figure everyone is busy doin' Christmas stuff. Anyway, I'd like to see some pics of some cool mods ya'll have done. Doesn't have to be super high tech or anything. Include pics and a "why" and "how" you did it.

Each contributor will receive either a gold star for your forehead or a biscuit, whichever you prefer. Bonus points will be given for any modification where mass amounts of sawzalling was used. :D

Vonski

nothing to see here...
I'll tell him to take Mr. Digital to work tomorrow and he can post a progress pic or two. As for other projects going on, I'll try to decide which of them might be more useful for people around here and submit something. Will we be seeing something from you? ;)

Last edited:

Caleb

well I posted my progress in the gen4x4...but there isn;t much tech to it...just a good ole axle swap with a wheelbase chage at this point...hopefully within the next week I will start the motor swap and I will take lot of pics of that...:D

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
Vaughn says: Bonus points will be given for any modification where mass amounts of sawzalling was used.

Is a jig saw with 24T sheet metal blades considered OK?
I should have some pics coming either tonight or tomorrow night, depending on how far I get on my "project".

EZ

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Originally posted by Shawn
I'd like to see a few pics of Carls project.

You asked for it....

I'm waiting for my link ends to arrive (bastards at UPS sent 'em back to the shipper last week...), and I can start setting up the suspension.

Last edited:

Caleb

so whats it made out of...is it 1.5" or 1.75"...each time I'm there I mean to ask you but I always forget???

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Originally posted by supergper
so whats it made out of...is it 1.5" or 1.75"...each time I'm there I mean to ask you but I always forget???

It's mostly 1.5" DOM, with a bit of 1.5" HREW and 1.25" HREW mixed in.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Originally posted by 1\4elliptic toy
I also love the fact that you saved some of the flatty nice touch.

How does that saying go: something old, something new. is it going to be Blue?? :D Nice job guys

As a matter of fact, it IS going to be blue!! At least, the "body" sections will be.

Let see...

Something old: Got it.
Something new: Easily
Something borrowed: Yup, the winch will be stolen from Von
Something blue: :D :D

I guess I'm ready!

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Um, I didn't come prepared for class today.:(

Actually, I was thinking of useing a late model Geo Metro hood and headlights on mine, Of course, after I tube it out!