slow in the 'ol tech section...

harkinoff

something to do...
here is pic showing what I did to inner wells on the rearend, plus a better pic for those that want to see color better

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by EZRhino
Who cares about the scout, who is that hiding behind the tree? I think it's an alien..........

:D

hahahahaha,,, good eye,,

And are those indoor plants outside in January??:eek:

harkinoff

something to do...
Originally posted by Shawn

hahahahaha,,, good eye,,

And are those indoor plants outside in January??:eek:

yes good eye EZ, and yes those were inside plants the wife was replanting, it was how warm today?:D

harkinoff

something to do...
thought I'd through up a current pic of scout after a productive weekend on it.. just have cage and some cooling issues to finish up on, want to redo some of the cage before I reinstall it... other than those little issues it is back running and better than ever:cool:

Caleb

I've made a little more progress on my project...motor should be in tomorrow...although it may not look like I have done much it is, Shawn knows what I did:D:p

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by supergper
I've made a little more progress on my project...motor should be in tomorrow...although it may not look like I have done much it is, Shawn knows what I did:D:p

Wow,,, in one day,,,,

Now it's time to get giggy:cool:

Caleb

thats the plans for tomorrow...I was going to start tonight but the wife wanted to go out, after I got cleaned up she changed her mind:rolleyes: