slow in the 'ol tech section...

Vonski

nothing to see here...
That concept is one that I really like on a buggy! Carl's is pretty bad-ass since he's using the old school look of a flatty. However, any future buggy of my own would have a narrowed Dodge Intrepid hood and lights.

Thats damn good tech man! We'll look for the pics tomorrow. :rolleyes: :D

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Vonski
Thats damn good tech man! We'll look for the pics tomorrow. :rolleyes: :D

Um, yeah, I'll post those right up.:D Actually I was also thinking maybe an Intrepid. Maybe a new Bug would be cool too. OPf courseif you use a bug hood, you would also need the flower holder on the dash...

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
It's all about ZJ buggies.

I drove into your parking lot the other day but I didn't stop to say hi. I need to drop off a hunk of metal for you to make sense of.

Cody

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by GroceryGetter
It's all about ZJ buggies.

I drove into your parking lot the other day but I didn't stop to say hi. I need to drop off a hunk of metal for you to make sense of.

Cody

Ah, you're dropping the ZJ off to us, eh? Oh wait.....those are made of metal? :confused: :D

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
Ok here's my current project, mostly done. Now on to another part of the body.........

EZ

Attachments

• hood.jpg
    hood.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 132

harkinoff

something to do...
its current state, new tub, underneath tub and all of frame coated in Por15, 2" body lift installed, should be running again in a couple of weeks, thanks again for all the help and the big kick in the butt to get it back together Shawn:cool:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by harkinoff
its current state, new tub, underneath tub and all of frame coated in Por15, 2" body lift installed, should be running again in a couple of weeks, thanks again for all the help and the big kick in the butt to get it back together Shawn:cool:

Lookin' good:D You gonna spray bomb that bad boy?

harkinoff

something to do...
since its still slow in the tech section:D I've gained on the pile a little bit, installed dash and all of the wiring, got lights, blinkers, horn, brake lights, heater, windshield wipers and washer to work, fixed broken frame by boxing the steering box area with 3/8 plate, added second mount for the 205 , needed some more support... added tilt steering column, got rid of that slide wobbly thingy on steering column connection by buggin Andy,"installed another u-joint in steering column connection, thanks again Andy", converting the right hand steer tub to left hand has been a pain, that and trying to make everything electrical work that is from a different year scout, the rest should be done in a few more weeks, I hope:rolleyes: here's current state now

Last edited:

Caleb

I like it Harkinoff...the color is sweet...looks like you are moving right along...wish I could say I'm doing the same...:(

harkinoff

something to do...
I think he's talking about the cage that is already built shawn, and what welding does need done, thats why they make welding blankets and more paint:D